NHL'94 Forums

Blue Shirt Bride

clockwise

I put the ring ON THE PRETZEL BITE, then when she goes for the cheese, bam!

What woman doesn't like making decisions she'll regret in front of 17,000 people? INSTANT ROMANCE.

Really have no idea what guys like this are thinking trying to pull this off.

I put the ring ON THE PRETZEL BITE, then when she goes for the cheese, bam!

What woman doesn't like making decisions she'll regret in front of 17,000 people? INSTANT ROMANCE.

Really have no idea what guys like this are thinking trying to pull this off.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He thought she spoke the international language.............

You know..........?

LOVE. THE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE OF LOVE.

post-646-1266205886_thumb.jpg

These kind of decisions take time to think about. I think he just lost some points by asking AT DAH GAME. Instead of a more appropriate place (Fancy Restaurant, Café, Park)

Edited by The Russian Rocket

These kind of decisions take time to think about. I think he just lost some points by asking AT DAH GAME. Instead of a more appropriate place (Fancy Restaurant, Café, Park)

Either that, the wrong sense of timing or just plain bad luck.

I forget what the comedian's name was; I saw this comedian on tv one time who was born and raised in California, but of Vietnamese descent (before anybody dares to answer, NO, it's NOT Jo Koy). He was talking about marriage proposals at sporting events. He says to the audience, "Fellas, please leave a name when you do something like that!"

Apparently, he was at a Dodgers game when a plane dragging a message across the sky read, "MARRY ME, CINDY!" That's it. "Marry me, Cindy". No name of the guy proposing at all. The name of the comedian's girlfriend happened to be Cindy. Apparently, there were a lot of men who had girlfriends named Cindy. He mentioned how the guys in the concession stand lines and restrooms were like, "Who did that? I'm gonna kill that guy!" :P

I know i saw a succesful one at an Expos' game. The guy asking was in the mascot suit (Youpii)

51213.jpg

lol yeah me too, but at bluejays' game

Edited by Freydey