NHL'94 Forums

KGmans apology to NHL94 community

kgman

As the number 1 rated nhl94 player and living legend I know that you look at me to set an example for the community. I have sinned repeatedly and will be taking sometime away from the game I will return someday just dont know when I did this to myself and ask that you leave my wife and and adopted ginger child alone.............f**k the script ........I want to apologize for absolutly nothing I want to take this time to pat myself on the back for becoming the only 2 time GDL champion! I deserved everything I accomplished and thank nobody but myself!

Edited by kgman

As the number 1 rated nhl94 player and living legend I know that you look at me to set an example for the community. I have sinned repeatedly and will be taking sometime away from the game I will return someday just dont know when I did this to myself and ask that you leave my wife and and adopted ginger child alone.............f**k the script ........I want to apologize for absolutly nothing I want to take this time to pat myself on the back for becoming the only 2 time GDL champion! I deserved everything I accomplished and thank nobody but myself!

We'll make sure your #1 on GDL season 7 waiting list you drama queen.

I bet kgman has to stack phone books up on his chair in order to reach the keyboard.

Was that supposed to be a joke? Only thing he might have to stack on his chair are all the carcasses of his nHL94 victims.

Was that supposed to be a joke? Only thing he might have to stack on his chair are all the carcasses of his nHL94 victims.

or the bills from his accurate bets