NHL'94 Forums

gota fix nba jam so we can play online

WHy does it always desync, on both gens and zsnes versions AND MAME I mean wtffff its impossible to play this great game online.

If anybody is able to get this to work without one side having a different score than the other person lemme know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Habs,

They've played a couple of NBA Jam leagues on SNESOT.com. Sign up for the next one.....boom! (shakalaka)

http://snesot.com/index.php?task=showTournament&tournament_id=23

• 8 months later...

Is NBA Jam available as free downloadable SGES rom?

I LOVE that game and want to play others. All I have is a Sega controller (genesis) and the adapter, that allows me to play 94. Would this controller be useable for Jam?

Edited by Uncle Seth

I LOVE that game and want to play others. All I have is a Sega controller (genesis) and the adapter, that allows me to play 94. Would this controller be useable for Jam?

You can play SNES with your Genesis controller (I do that to play SNES '94). Hopefully you got a 6-button, as SNES has the extra buttons that you need to map.

Or, you can get an SNES controller with an adapter and play GENS with it. MUCH Better!! B)