NHL'94 Forums

New cycle of classic?

mav

I dunno if anyone's asked this or not. but will there be a new season of classic 94 coming or not?

and whose gonna run the the show?

I just finished talking with halifax and he said no he's not

Hey guys,

I'm all for having another season, but my time will be limited for the near future (wife is due with baby April 6th). If someone can help Chaos with the season then I think we'll be good. Chaos, what are your thoughts?

We would need someone who can setup the registration/checkpoint dates, and keep up on replacing coaches who aren't playing. Other than that, the site is mostly setup to go for another season.

Let me know.

-Evan

I would be okay with taking the registrations in.
Well i just proposed myself like... right before your post.

The league doesn't need anyone to take in registrations...you register online for that.

It needs someone to keep on guys to play games, to email guys who miss deadlines, to make changes when necessary.

Is that what you want to do?

Registration for this league will begin on March 29th. Details on how to register will be posted on the forums then.

GUYS,

Just got a new computer. Downloaded the emulator and classic rom again! Just may have to get back into this league when it starts up... gonna need a lot of practice games tho, rusty as helllllll.

Registration for this league will begin on March 29th. Details on how to register will be posted on the forums then.

nice. finally

Is this league registration starting up today???

yeah...I think he'll get it up sometime tonight. You gonna be the first to register? I think Evan's giving 100 bucks to the first person to sign up.

yeah...I think he'll get it up sometime tonight. You gonna be the first to register? I think Evan's giving 100 bucks to the first person to sign up.

100 bucks, not bad, I'll have to monitor this closely and sign up as soon as it is available!

I would take that 100 bucks and then send it to the first person to create a SNES stats extractor. It sounds like its not a super difficult job for someone who has some experience in programming.

where is the sign up page?? I need that 100 bucks

See, all Halifax had to do was say I'm giving out money and everyone is eying this forum like it's a live fantasy draft. Let's hope for a successful season!

-Evan

If I'm not mistaken...that hunnert is mine, son! Probably the only thing I'll win this season...

boom...Evan's got a cheque in the mail already.