NHL'94 Forums

AMAZING DISCOVERY! NHL 95 IS ACTUALLY A GREAT GAME

Bo Knows NHL94

Okay, so we recently redid this room, so now we have 2 TVs on top of one another so we can watch 2 channels, or I hook up the top one to my computer using an s-video cable so we can play 94 on it while we have the bottom TV on, or whatever. Like this:

95-1.jpg

(Basically we had an extra TV so why not make it look like a sports bar, haha..) But there was a problem: the top TV was up too high so when we sat on the couch you couldn't see it well because of the angle we were sitting at and looking at the TV on. So i needed some way of tilting it forward so it was more facing down, the TV needed to be like this ---> \ so we could see it when we sit down on the couch which is below it. This is where the incredible amazingness of the suddenly great NHL 95 came in......

ronbarr.gif

95-3.jpg

95-2.jpg

I swear I'll never speak badly about 95 again.

When the people at EA Sports thought "We're going to make a game that is going to be appreciated in living rooms across America for the next hundred years" this has to be what they had in mind.

Your story was in the GA :rolleyes:

Careful about this.

While you are asleep tonight, the cardridge will break and your TV will fall on the floor doing a barrell roll and then ka-boom your tv has aids