NHL'94 Forums

I'm finished with GDL

mav

Topic is misleading im finished with gdl for now because im taking a little break

I wanted to try something new by joining gdl but it ended up in epic failure all I did was end up as a stat-padder, not to mention my team sucked hard (beezer f**king sucks ass)

so today I'm a small break from gdl (not quitting. TAKING A BREAK)

Edited by mav

Topic is misleading im finished with gdl for now because im taking a little break

I wanted to try something new by joining gdl but it ended up in epic failure all I did was end up as a stat-padder, not to mention my team sucked hard (beezer f**king sucks ass)

so today I'm a small break from gdl (not quitting. TAKING A BREAK)

what if laffs could just stop during season cause they having a bad one, nhl would be boaring..

whats up, how will you get better if you dont accept to lose? ;)

shalll i step in

128825656448604420.jpg

Edited by mav

This in not only for mav, but all the other cry babies. Complaining how bad there team sucks, and how their goalie sucks and quitting like babies. Stop and think about why you are so s**t at this game, fix it, and play harder. Stop crying. Do some research, practice and stop getting embarrassed. You went through the draft, picked ur team, and now u just quit? Thats so lame. Dont join up and cry. There are tons of dudes that have gotten pwned in the past and now are amazing players, for example, flamingbure, flasox, houl, etc.

Perseverance is what we need in GDL, not a bunch of pussy quitters. Im sick of hearing u guys complain. I'm assuming you have had some experience playing nhl94 in the past, u have the basic skills to work on to get better. Study some video, use ur brain, contribute to the league. Because right now all i hear is "WAH WAH WAH, b***h b***h b***h" Im calling out all you noobs out there, bring some skill, bring some talent, we need more dedication. Not a bunch of whiners.

STEP UP GUYS!!! f**k!

Or move aside for dudes that will actually compete.

Perseverance is what we need in GDL, not a bunch of pussy quitters. Im sick of hearing u guys complain. I'm assuming you have had some experience playing nhl94 in the past, u have the basic skills to work on to get better. Study some video, use ur brain, contribute to the league. Because right now all i hear is "WAH WAH WAH, b***h b***h b***h" Im calling out all you noobs out there, bring some skill, bring some talent, we need more dedication. Not a bunch of whiners.

Yep this is one of the reason why the GA Tribute have been made <_<

For more information, check my signature!

I can really feel the love in this thread. which is why i haven't quit gdl.

this is a joke thread fyi

<_<

EDIT: Oh. I suck. Right. Gotcha.

Nah i only meant you still play your games even if you get regularly bashed.

No insult intended

Ah s**t only taking a break. I tought we would use that GDL space for someone good.

Snap

Edited by The Russian Rocket