NHL'94 Forums

C'mon already... What the f**k?!

Can anyone help me with this one? I'm getting pissed off with rom hacking. This is s**t.

post-3072-1269800221_thumb.png

I let the game roll for a second, so the player preview can begin and then the music tilts and the screen goes like that. Can anyone help me with this?

Do I need to start it all over again? I'm not gonna do that. If this isn't fixable, I'm done with this bullshit.

Can anyone help me with this one? I'm getting pissed off with rom hacking. This is s**t.

post-3072-1269800221_thumb.png

I let the game roll for a second, so the player preview can begin and then the music tilts and the screen goes like that. Can anyone help me with this?

Do I need to start it all over again? I'm not gonna do that. If this isn't fixable, I'm done with this bullshit.

hem okay, are you a Prince or anything close to that?

I can't help it if I'm pissed off.

Damn. I also have backup files. I try it out always before saving it to the backup.

So, to make it clear: I have changed the Strips, Goalies and Players for 3 teams now. Nothing interesting. What the heck am I supposed to do..?!

you probably removed some players from a team in NOSE, which left some spots on their lines empty. when the ROM tries to load the player name and there is no player there to load.. boom!

go into the lines and make sure there are no empty spots.

you probably removed some players from a team in NOSE, which left some spots on their lines empty. when the ROM tries to load the player name and there is no player there to load.. boom!

go into the lines and make sure there are no empty spots.

Man... You're a lifesaver! I can't ever thank you enough! I'm SO sorry about my behaviour. I couldn't take it again. It has happened to me before and didn't want it to destroy everything again. Thank you very much!

Is there anything I'd be able to do to pay for what I've done? Can we make something out?

I'm so thankful....