NHL'94 Forums

Classic '94-Spring 2010 is here!

chaos

Well, looks like Ron Barr needs to dust off his tele-prompter, because......

Spring '10 Classic League Registration IS HERE!!

Register HERE

For those of you who have registered on the NHL94Online site before, then registration will be easy. You just need to choose "Yes" for the question "Have you registered for a league before?", type in your site user name and password (NOTE: This is different than your forum password and user name, unless you made it the same), and choose the league you will be joining and your team preferences (a total of 10). Then hit submit and you will be placed on the waiting list. It's that easy.

For those of you who have not registered on the NHL94Online site before, then there is a little more info. to fill out. You need to choose "No" for the question "Have you registered for a league before?" and enter a user name and password (it's common to use the same user name as your forum name or AIM name). You will also be asked to fill out some more information about yourself (email, location, timezone, AIM Name, system preference). Then choose the league you will be joining and your team preferences (a total of 10). Then hit submit and you will be placed on the waiting list. You will then need to play a test game to make sure your connection is set up properly. This does not affect your place on the waiting list, but you cannot play in the league without playing the test game.

Registration deadline will be April 12, 2010. At that point, we will assign teams to coaches and the schedules will be released.

There are 4 league levels we are hoping to run this season:

[GENS-A: This is for Advanced players. Genesis]

[GENS-B: This is for Intermediate players. Genesis]

[GENS-C: This is for Beginner/Intermediate players. Genesis]

[sNES: All skills, SNES version]

You can sign up for multiple league levels (i.e. GENS-A and SNES).

All beginner players will be put in GENS-C (if they are going to play Genesis). Regardless of how good you think you are, there are guys way better than you out there. If you want a chance, stick to GENS-C. SNES will be a big melting pot of experience.

Good luck! If there are any questions or problems, feel free to PM me or hit me up on AIM and leave a msg. AIM: Rage93

LINKS FOR NEW GUYS

Genesis Test Games - Post Here

SNES Test Games - Post Here

View the Waiting List here

I registered, I just need someone to confirm for me. I just got done in the Blitz '94 Farm league for Gens, and I played JAGNHL94 and Fenty on SNES. Anyone want to go over there any confirm me, please? ;)

Yeah some of you guys who have already been playing in leagues don't need to worry about test games. I'll confirm you.

in

I'm excited to be back in the action! Some great new talent that I've played exhibitions with (xot82, Grayto). And some new faces that I have yet to play. I see that SNES is upto 11 coaches right now, hopefully we can fill it up over the next 2 weeks before the season starts. It would be nice to see some of the legends sign up too (halifax, theval99, JeffBC, nhltrippin, bobkudelski, master and prodigy). Looking forward to a great season! I need to shake off some rust though so I'll be looking for all the SNES guys to play lots of exhibitions before the season starts! My AIM is xgrad06 and I should be on most evenings. Keep in mind I'm in Nova Scotia though so you won't find me too often past 10 EST.

Is it just me or are Gens C and Gens B almost the same league? There are 5 guys (including myself) that are registered for both. The only reason I registered for B was because it's not likely to win C if I'm not playing B like the four other guys... <_< I dunno seems like you might as well merge the two and have a larger league with more games...

Is it just me or are Gens C and Gens B almost the same league? There are 5 guys (including myself) that are registered for both. The only reason I registered for B was because it's not likely to win C if I'm not playing B like the four other guys... <_< I dunno seems like you might as well merge the two and have a larger league with more games...

I think people just love the registration process. B) Perhaps the confusion was that some of the guys finished in two leagues by end of last season. Everyone who signed up for GENS will only be put into one league.

I think people just love the registration process. <_< Perhaps the confusion was that some of the guys finished in two leagues by end of last season. Everyone who signed up for GENS will only be put into one league.

Oh ok, got confused for a second... Note I'd prefer to be in the league I first registered in

It's only been 1 day so far. The leagues will fill up and at that point I will sort it all out. We had 3 GENS leagues last season and that worked good, I would like to see it happen again.

It's only been 1 day so far. The leagues will fill up and at that point I will sort it all out. We had 3 GENS leagues last season and that worked good, I would like to see it happen again.

hopefully all the new guys actually play

Cant figure out my password, havnt joined this lg in like 2 yrs but username is on the list

canadiensfan66

PM me my password, chaos or whoever runs the site. Thanks

Not sure if you ever changed your password, but the default one is the same as the user name.

The database says I am already registered but I know that I am not, because mty password doesn't work with the username. If somebody has my password can you give it to me please.

sent you a pm.

The database says I am already registered but I know that I am not, because mty password doesn't work with the username. If somebody has my password can you give it to me please.

I'll check when I get home in a little bit.

hokkee wants to know if he is eligible to participate

Yes, he is eligible to participate in Classic. He should be able to join on the nhl94online.com site now.

-Evan

Can someone take me off the Gens-C waiting list (Jurikobeski)? When I signed up, there weren't many people in either SNES or Gens, so I figured I'd get more varied games if I was in two. Now that SNES and Gens-C are up to about 20 people each, I'd rather just stick to SNES.