NHL'94 Forums

need help quick!

shaftman

I just noticed a file i have is KREC and i need it watch it TONIGHT to get something done.

I tried VLC, and Playing it in GENS. No luck.

What do I need to view this? Or can I only watch it if i go through the long tedious process of converting?

You gotta turn it into an AVI file in order to view it in any movie program. Or you can use the emulator and watch the krec file there.

Go to Playback. The menu's on the Netplay option. Just choose number 3, which is Playback; from there, click on the krec file you got and push play. If you don't see it, Refresh the list.

Edited by RedWingDevil

You gotta turn it into an AVI file in order to view it in any movie program. Or you can use the emulator and watch the krec file there.

Go to Playback. The menu's on the Netplay option. Just choose number 3, which is Playback; from there, click on the krec file you got and push play. If you don't see it, Refresh the list.

Right, you can play back the krec file in Netplay.

The krec is a recording of the emulator's controller inputs... it's not a video file (and i'd love to see a video format that can save a 10 minute video in 200kb)

Edited by smozoma

It showed up in the list but didnt play when I click it.