NHL'94 Forums

Season 2 Coaches & Team Selection

clockwise

After taking much thought (testing) on the matter, I have come to a decision:

Edmonton Oilers

You realize we are drafting our teams, correct?

Yeah, though it struck me as weird that no one else took the Oilers.

I guess since Philly and Minny are gone I will just stick with the team I had year 1 and be St. Louis again

I have decided after months of rehab to come outta retirement ................NYI u female dogs!

I have decided after months of rehab to come outta retirement ................NYI u female dogs!

too late, missed the signup..

Coaches are seated and registration is closed. All signups hereafter will function as reserves in the event of a replacement.

This season welcomes 9 new coaches into the league: Angryjay93, Beavers33, Carse, Diccon5148, Kupuck19, Mav, Sebe, Tubahero, and Zalex.

1. Tubahero - Quebec

2. Smozoma - Toronto

3. Camkneely

21. Diccon5148

The podium is Tubahero's.

LLOOOL FAIL

Kg will be my replacement this season, he actually signed up late last year but it took a while for him to respond.

Going 20 - 0 in the regular season then winning the cup in my own league is partially why I'm taking a sabbatical, felt kind of guilty about it to the degree that I sent the prize to the runner up (Bo).

The other reason being I've had a tough time getting games because of my schedule; last season, and in Blitz right now. Guys I've played have had to schedule to play me and it's unfair to other coaches.

It will dually provide me the time I'd be spending playing to update and add new features to the site like tutorials and other media I haven't had a chance to add.. The game 6 video was the last major update I've done, and that was in August of '09.

However, I'm not appointing a commissioner and will be overseeing everything this season. In the event that a coach can't fulfill his commitment, and I can't find a replacement, then I will step in.

Hope that's ok with everyone.