NHL'94 Forums

Hokkeefan

kupuck19

After talking with Hokkee for a bit tonight I think that since he can't post on the forums and has been banned for OVER a year now he should at LEAST be able to register for classic league. I understand he is under punishment - but he has been as active and dedicated to the 94 online community as anyone. I think he should be able to part take in classic, people who play games and are truely dedicated to their leagues are harder to come by. Hokkee should at least be allowed to register and participate in the league.

Not sure what the banning is for, but for someone who always plays their games I would think the classic league needs players like hokkee.

Frequent trading aside, at least let him in classic to keep him ready for when he comes back, unless he did something sooooooo bad that it can't be mentioned on the boards.

unban fokke right now :)

Hokkeefan can play in the classic league. All he has to do is register online. His password and username are the same -----> 'hokkeefan2'. And if he has a problem registering, he can send a pm to chaos.

I think he should ask for a self ban of trading for gdl and blitz.

Hes got a serious addiction to trading his teams 958791x over.

But for classic, ya he should play. I guess he decided not to?

I missed whatever it was that hokkee did to get banned...

I believe he got his crazy ass banned from the site because he purposely talked s**t about Evan, knowing what the result would be. At the time, felt like he needed a break from the site and that was his "out".

I believe he got his crazy ass banned from the site because he purposely talked s**t about Evan, knowing what the result would be. At the time, felt like he needed a break from the site and that was his "out".

Basically, yes.

Hokkee is allowed to play in Classic, and should be able to sign up at any time.

-Evan