NHL'94 Forums

The Hokkefan movement

It's been one year now since hokkefan got banned and it seems he has learned from his mistakes ^^ He served his time, now let him comeback with some restrictions such as 2 posts per day, or no swearings in his posts...but damn, unbann FOKKE PLEASE. Whoever will sign this petition will engage themselves to support the unbann hokke movement.

Jesus taught us to forgive, makes his sacrifice worth it!!

Other important points:

Vocally Caged (00:50:39): yeah it is really annoying having to remember the s**t he says and cant post

Habs: He is by far the most dedicated 94 online player in the history of the game, and brings alot to this community.

Official Unbann Hokke Movement PETITION:

-Freydey (AIM: Freydey32)

-Habs (AIM: Canadiensfan66)

-CamKneely (AIM: Vocally Caged)

-Kupuck19 (AIM: Vinnie R Smith)

-Shaftman (AIM: gihtarman)

-Dadonch44 (AIM: Dadonch44)

-Redwingdevil (AIM: Iceguy94)

-Donnybrook (AIM: Donnybrook94)

-Nationals1 (AIM: chris1knights@hotmail.com)

-Louie14 (AIM: louie4teen)

-Beavers (AIM: mcarthurbsu33)

-Sebe_The_Legend (AIM: SEBE82)

-Zalex (AIM: Zalex1414)

-Jrodimus (AIM: jrodimus31)

-The Russian Rocket (AIM: flamingpavelbure)

-dcicon5148 (AIM: dcicon5148)

-Wittgenstein (AIM: philiveyismyhero)

-Pavel (AIM: unkown)

gtgt.png

Edited by Freydey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I support the unban Hokke movement

I very much enjoyed his drunken rants.

He is by far the most dedicated 94 online player in the history of the game, and brings alot to this community.

I support the Hokkee movement. But he needs to control himself. The community has given him a ton of chances.

Hokkee is a double-edged sword. He is one of the most passionate members as far as the forums, leagues and getting games played. But his rants are a huge negative when they aren't funny, offensive and bash other members.

I say bring him back, but he needs to be on his best behavior and not revert back to his "negative" former self.

I support the Hokkee movement. But he needs to control himself. The community has given him a ton of chances.

Hokkee is a double-edged sword. He is one of the most passionate members as far as the forums, leagues and getting games played. But his rants are a huge negative when they aren't funny, offensive and bash other members.

I say bring him back, but he needs to be on his best behavior and not revert back to his "negative" former self.

I think they're funniest when he's offensive and bashes other members...but I guess that's not mainstream.

This.

That being said, he should be back, but with a rather short leash.

Chirping and drunken tirades are what make the forum entertaining. It kinda sucks that Big Brother locks up and hides threads every time they get interesting. We're (almost) all men here, I don't think we need to be carefully sheltered from a few arguments or naughty words. I'm not saying have a bunch of semi-retarded Dr. P1zzas running wild, or guys who are constantly looking for trouble, but maybe a little bit of personality is a good thing.

So let Hokkee back so he can continue preaching clean and sober living.

FREE HOKKEE!

In the previous years leading up to having his posting privleges removed indefinately, hokkee had his posting privileges suspended 5 times. That's at a minimum 5 warnings. He had several other warnings besides without suspending privleges. In all of the other accounts that were suspended amounts to about 5 total from the entire community.

His suspensions ranged from a couple days up to a month. Time and again, either Evan or one of the moderators was assured by him it wouldn't happen again but it did over and over again. Threads bashing dimitry, the guy who spent countless hours organizing the first 4 or 5 seasons of gdl. Smozoma's blitz league becuase it was taking to long to get started. Evan's management of nhl94.com. People, in my mind, who are the LAST people to deserve any type of bashing whatsoever. This in addition to the countless threads that were removed because of bashing other members on the forum. Most of the community never reads these threads because they are removed very quickly.

While "drunken tirades" might make the forum entertaining for some, it is NOT what Evan wants on his forums. He doesn't want new people to the forums to read garbage threads on here. He doesn't want to hear about "so and so did this on the forums today"....and why would he? He's put 100's of hours of his time building an incredible site that which we have all enjoyed for many years and all he asks is that we keep it respectable.

As for posting restrictions, there really isn't much in the way of modifying how posting can be regulated. A member either has posting privleges or they don't. It's impossible to stop swearing on this site because there are so many ways around it that its not worth the time to block out every word and then every potential modification of the word. If someone wants to swear...they'll find a way.

I love this site and have thoroughly enjoyed playing the game, running leagues and being a moderator by helping community members and keeping the forums clean for about three years now. I know I don't catch everything because I dont read every thread(and I would assume the same for the other mods) but I do know that the passed year, from a moderating standpoint, the forums have been BY FAR the least troublesome from previous years.

I'm with Halifax, there's no place for that kind of behavior, and let's not forget the trouble he causes league commissioners with his minimum of 100 trades.

On the other hand, if it's been a full year, maybe another chance is deserved. Worst that happens is he screws up, in which case institute another 1 year ban.

I'm with Halifax, there's no place for that kind of behavior, and let's not forget the trouble he causes league commissioners with his minimum of 100 trades.

On the other hand, if it's been a full year, maybe another chance is deserved. Worst that happens is he screws up, in which case institute another 1 year ban.

the trade part doesent make any sence. He is still in blitz/gdl and i think be broke a world record of trades in last gdl draft. As SOH said, he causes much more trouble doing trades while bann since we have to remember everything he says about his trading addiction and post for him. We're posting the trades for him!! :angry:

And I remember having mentioned that there should be a trade limit on each round with all the trades going back and forth from Hokkee, yet some of you decided that it was too much fun so you just let it go like some wild Mardi Gras party.

In some ways, you share part of the blame. At least with the trading part, not Hokkee's previous problems. :angry::lol::D

Edited by RedWingDevil

I had a Dream

In a Forum with alchool

Where every human being

White, Black, or Fag

Could drink

Vomit

and

Shlt-Talk

About mofapes on the forums

Without being Banned

Because freedom

In the mushroom kingdom

Did exist

---

Now, I am awake

Mario is gone to save

Princess Peach again

Hokkey is still banned

And has no princess to rescue

He's pissed and swear to Ga

Every time he comes across a gomba

When he needs to post

He has to ask his minions

But this is over people

Today, we wont take orders anymore

We will give them

From now on,

Hokkey will have to do it himself

Let him free PEOPLE

So he can fly

by his own wings

like real RATATA

Peace and Ga

This in addition to the countless threads that were removed because of bashing other members on the forum. Most of the community never reads these threads because they are removed very quickly.

People should keep this in mind when forming their opinions... there tends to be a fair amount of stuff that doesn't see the light of day.

I think in all fairness things have been quiet mostly because we've all 'grown up' together and learned to deal with each others unique personalities.

But that said, Hokkees posts can be a lightning rod for drama.

But isn't the whole point in this to get Hokkee back into the classic league? I haven't heard him mention wanting posting abilities. I think he actually enjoys not having that ability. Coule be wrong but just my opinion.

Meh it's not like little kids of 12 years and younger often came here.

I don't believe anyone is really offended by Hokkee anymore.

Anyway if the post begins by ''I'M FUKKINNN DRUNK''.

Just don't read it if your a sensible one.

I think in all fairness things have been quiet mostly because we've all 'grown up' together and learned to deal with each others unique personalities.

But that said, Hokkees posts can be a lightning rod for drama.

But isn't the whole point in this to get Hokkee back into the classic league? I haven't heard him mention wanting posting abilities. I think he actually enjoys not having that ability. Coule be wrong but just my opinion.

He's already signed up for classic league. I think this has been brought up due to the fact he thought he was banned from classic league as well.

Granted everyone loves his drunk rants but he has cut down on the drinking, so they would be less frequent/obscene

:anger::lol: :lol:

if thats true then theres no point of not letting him back

Tons of ppl have shown their love for hokke in that thread!