NHL'94 Forums

MTL VS WAS

Freydey

You'll be quiet this series.. in French and in broken english..

Wut brokan englich ? ? Wut abat brokan franch ? genr va fourée une chéèevre ds l'cull ca va te faire du bien espace viéux fefi raté

Too bad for you, we speak the language of freedom aka the GA.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just throwing it out there..

If mtl was down 1-0 and they overturned that goal like they did to the caps, you would need extra heavy tampons to control your crying

it just even it out for all wack goals they allowed in game 2.

Edited by Zalex

just throwing it out there..

If mtl was down 1-0 and they overturned that goal like they did to the caps, you would need extra heavy tampons to control your crying

u think caps fans are happy of that, theres just no caps fans on board to react

wheres the douche title in ur signature?

You are aware they refused one of our goals also?

Yes they disallowed the ghost interference on the Caps, and they disallowed the kicking/plowing interference goal on the Habs.

Zalex was right it evened out gm 2.

I'm going to throw this out there - for all the times I've had to on my couch impatient as the game is on halt for a play review, how does the dissallowed goal not even go to review? The goal dissallowed by the Habs was an obvious shove/kick the puck in the net BUT it got reviewed, but the Washington goal really mystified me - Knuble was outside the paint not even skating into Halak, who actually moves out of his net to cut down the shooting angle into the path of Knuble leaving him no room to make a save. Disallowing it was a complete game changer IMO and the fact that such a game changing event in as big of a game as this was disallowed and not even looked at left me scratching my head. I'm not a fan of play review in hockey, but for all the stupid play reviews I've had to watch I'm really shocked this one didn't go to Toronto. But congrats to the Habs - they executed their game plan perfectly and pulled of a big upset.

thats simple, the referee on the ice immediately waived it off. It was his judgment call, and its not reviewable.

I don't know the exact rule or anything but pretty sure you cant review if the ref calls interference or every possible penalty could be reviewed.

Only things that are reviewable are if the puck crossed the line, high sticks, kicked goals etc.

Its the same type of thing as when the ref blows the whistle, even if it was after the goal went in. If the ref was thinking of blowing the whistle before the goal then its disallowed, he just has to think it lol. I've seen many huge goals get called off because of this, this year.

On the habs disallowed goal, the whistle went before the puck crossed the line so either way...it wasn't gonna be legit.

Frankenberry.

thats simple, the referee on the ice immediately waived it off. It was his judgment call, and its not reviewable.

I don't know the exact rule or anything but pretty sure you cant review if the ref calls interference or every possible penalty could be reviewed.

Only things that are reviewable are if the puck crossed the line, high sticks, kicked goals etc.

Its the same type of thing as when the ref blows the whistle, even if it was after the goal went in. If the ref was thinking of blowing the whistle before the goal then its disallowed, he just has to think it lol. I've seen many huge goals get called off because of this, this year.

On the habs disallowed goal, the whistle went before the puck crossed the line so either way...it wasn't gonna be legit.

Frankenberry.

I've seen this happen before in other games and thought it was all BS.

But I guess they've stayed consistent with these calls where theres no review.

or wait...see game #2 they owed us after making GA FEST of the crease.

I think you guys are the easiest to get a reaction from.
GO LEAFS GO
Where can they perform?

Sucking ass and got no picks.

Well Ice pretty much nailed it.

La pluie de vos injures n'atteint pas le parapluie de mon indifférence. :rolleyes: