NHL'94 Forums

MTL VS WAS

Freydey

HOW IN THE f**k DOES RATLARMOV MOVE HIS NET ON PURPOSE DURING A HABS PP AND GETS NO PENALTY ? ? ?

YOU CAPITALS SUCK THE HAMBURGER WAS RIGHT

1-1 VS THE HABS LOL FIRST SEED VS 16TH OVERALL GJ

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They threw rats on the ice at each and every damn goal. They threw rats on the ice at each and every damn goal. They threw rats on the ice at each and every damn goal. They threw rats on the ice at each and every damn goal. They threw rats on the ice at each and every damn goal. They threw rats on the ice at each and every damn goal. They threw rats on the ice at each and every damn goal. They threw rats on the ice at each and every damn goal. They threw rats on the ice at each and every damn goal.

B)

Stop your complaining Habs fans

just think how lucky you are that your not leaf fans:(

Don't mind FPB and Freydey. They're just trolled because the Caps won in OT. Really though, the Canadiens went squish once the Caps realized it was time to really bring down their offensive prowess. I know it's one thing to stop Ovechkin, but it's not just one guy you have to be concerned with when there are others that can contribute.

Did you watch any of the mention calls before talking?

I don't know how ramming the goalie with your stick is an offensive prowess. I don't know how shoving your net off theyr moorings to dodge a goal is also offensive prowess.

I have, though the crashing came in just a teensy bit late when the pick went in.

You haven't seen that many pokes underneath the goalies' gloves for a goal, have you? Isn't that part of a power forward's job?

Last goal given up in regulation was an easy save - misplayed by the goalie. That last goal by the habs was sick!!

The fact that the habs have been able to play with the capitals is impressive. This is going to be a tough series.

Last goal given up in regulation was an easy save - misplayed by the goalie. That last goal by the habs was sick!!

The fact that the habs have been able to play with the capitals is impressive. This is going to be a tough series.

That's probably a positive for them, but it's going to be an uphill battle since there may be a lasting impact with this last game.

I have, though the crashing came in just a teensy bit late when the pick went in.

You haven't seen that many pokes underneath the goalies' gloves for a goal, have you? Isn't that part of a power forward's job?

How do you explain the Gionta fantom call?

There's either supposed to be a goal or a penalty shot. It's a fuking blown call.

And no i don't care that's still f**king interference. I'm a Ref, and none of my superiors came calling me and said ''Hey if it's a power forward shoving it's stick in the goalies pads, it's a goal''

caugh 3/10 caugh B)

That's probably a positive for them, but it's going to be an uphill battle since there may be a lasting impact with this last game.

LOL LASTING IMPACT?

Wash was expecting and was expected by most to sweep, this is the LARGEST GAP in points since 2006 EDMONTON (western conf champions) beat presidents trophy winner Detroit in the first round. That was only a 29 pt gap, its a 33 point gap here.

Mtl hung with em the entire game, habs were also a +300 dog for tonight. Thats as large as a dog your going to see in the NHL.

This is a 16th seed vs a 1st. REMEMBER THAT. MTL HAS NOTHING TO LOSE HERE.

I don't even know who your team is, an ECHL mexican tm?

And no i don't care that's still f**king interference. I'm a Ref, and none of my superiors came calling me and said ''Hey if it's a power forward shoving it's stick in the goalies pads, it's a goal''

I didn't like the goal at first, but when you watch the net-cam replay, the puck actually is going in before ovechkin starts ramming him in the net.

I was mystified when Poti wasn't called for goaltender interference when he literally shoved halak out of the crease from behind. All that got called was a hand pass.

(i didn't see the gionta thing)

Edited by smozoma

Yea the refs were definitly iffy and the caps got a lot of calls going there way to climb back from that 4-1 deficit

however, Halak wasn't even good tonight, that goal by John Carllson shouldn't have even been a scoring chance

the ovechin goal was fine, there was no problem with it. The puck went in ages before Halak got pushed in the net. The goal was Halaks fault, he didn't do anything to protect or cover the puck!

haha yep welcome in bettman's playoff! crash the goalie, we need more goals!

lol, dont compare habs fans with caps', this is just the worst thing you can do. The hockey passion stops at the Verizon in Was, the playoff fever doesent exist. You just can't compare these cities, it's totally different. Lol i love how people talking about the pression on the Caps, theres 0 fkn pression compared to mtl, this is a joke.

Also, Even Florida would have a dynamic crowd with such an offensive ratass team.

Didn't directly compare them to the Habs fans - no fan base could ever top a club with so much history! I would never say the fans at the Verizon Center could top the fans where hockey was born at! Bt - you have to give them credit Washington has never been as crazy over the Capitals before until the last year or two. That crazy goal siren and the rock the red slogan are small things that build team identities and atmosphers and you can't deny the fact that people in Washington have loved it so far. They obviously don't riot streets after game 7 wins against #8 seed teams like the Boston Bruins - but they love their Caps!

Edited by kupuck19

Yea the refs were definitly iffy and the caps got a lot of calls going there way to climb back from that 4-1 deficit

however, Halak wasn't even good tonight, that goal by John Carllson shouldn't have even been a scoring chance

the ovechin goal was fine, there was no problem with it. The puck went in ages before Halak got pushed in the net. The goal was Halaks fault, he didn't do anything to protect or cover the puck!

Aboslutely spot on there Vinny. I thought the OV goal at first glance was pushing in halak, but it was already going in, and OV gave it an extra tap. the pushing of Halak was after the puck was in the net. No one to blame in this game except Halaks poor play. Refs didn't blow 60 footers by Halak. Missed the Gionta non call.

BTW who cares who has the most passionate fans. And who cares which country owns Hockey. Watch the games and enjoy. You dont hear me crying about Boychucks lumberjack/hokkee move on Vaneks knee, thats playoff hockey, always has been. And running goalies, cmon thats also a part of it.

Unfortunately for Habs fans they blew a 3rd period lead just like my Sabres. No one to blame but themselves.

I'm pissed off by how every damn journalist acts like it's the end of the world because we got screwed by the refs and act like we're overwhelmed by the Capitals.

I mean WTF. We lost in OT with a load of crap on top, going 1-1 back to Montreal, Home ice avdvantage on a best of 5.

We can do it. Just rock them at home and theyr done.

Ok this is BS.

Game 3 PHX @ DET late in third, the wings are 2 goals behind. Some Red Wack crash Bryzgalov. Few seconds after Bertuzzi pushes the puck under the goalie in the net. The ref (Bill Mccury) said no goal since a red wack did some goaltender interference. Thats the rule in the book, its all fine.

SO WHY IN THE WACK DID THE REFS OF LAST NIGHT DIDNT CALL THAT ON HALAK BEING CRASHED 42 TIMES ?

SON OF A MOTHER DUCK BUTTMAN IS

--

Oh yea, i almost forgot. The coyotes are owned by the NHL LOL

I'm pretty sure that's not even what happened or is the rule

if what you said did happen it should be called a goal with an additional penalty given to the wings

but I thought Mcrurry just lost sight of the puck because if he felt it was no goal because of goalie interfeirence he would have to give a penalty to the wings +say no goal

EDIT: habs said it before me while I was typing

Edited by nationals1

SO WHAT THE REFS COULD HAVE LOOKED SOMEWHERE ELSE AND BLEW THE WHISTLE

YOU GUYS ARE SO PARTIAL! :)

SO WHAT THE REFS COULD HAVE LOOKED SOMEWHERE ELSE AND BLEW THE WHISTLE

YOU GUYS ARE SO PARTIAL! :)

i'm not quite sure what your saying here Frey

if there's a scramble in front of the net for the puck and the ref loses sight of the puck he must blow the play dead... It's a rule

i'm not quite sure what your saying here Frey

if there's a scramble in front of the net for the puck and the ref loses sight of the puck he must blow the play dead... It's a rule

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sarcastic

Guest Wags13

Start shining the golf clubs boys! Man they really had Washington on the ropes.. up 1 game and up by three goals in the third period back in game two.. Habs have no guts. Lie down you dog..lie down.

Hahahaha Habs s**t the bed in the 3rd.

hahahha 15th of east without any 1st pick