NHL'94 Forums

Edmonton is the WHA Champion!

halifax

Congrats to Grayto and the Edmonton Oilers for winning the Avco Cup! http://nhl94online.com/html/playoffs.php?lg=5&sublg=SNES

2711943149_2f832cd86d.jpg

Thanks to a bunch of committed coaches, the regular season finished in 7 weeks. Then the playoffs (15 play off series) wrapped up in just 19 days!

Thanks again to all coaches who put in a great effort this season and made it a success!

Thank You!

Time to pimp the avvy.

This victory is dedicated to all my fellow keyboard warriors who were too cheap to spring for a controller but realized they had all they needed right underneath their hands. Klackety-klack.

I honestly don't know what happened in those last 2 series but they were much more heartily competed than it appears. I literally played the best NHL94 I have ever played and needed to in order to win against this quality of opponent. So thanks to all the players for helping me improve my game, and hopefully I've helped a little to improve yours. I just come here to have good games and try to get better and I look forward to playing you all in the future.

Finally, a big thanks for the league conveners Halifax and Chaos for putting this all together and running things so smoothly. You guys are awesome.

until next season,

Grayto

The underdog wins. GrayTo looked to be a lot better than I gave him credit for. I guess he has a good shot for Classic.

Kudos to him.

Congrats! Nothing seemed to work for New England in the final series and grayto played really good and kept me away from the net. and he got some moves that I don't really know how to defend against.

Gordie Howe was looking to end his carrier with a WHA title. Now there will be one more season for him.