NHL'94 Forums

Looking to get into a few more online games...

KerryM

I'd love to get a gme or two in tonight, anyone interested please pm me.

I hate to keep posting, but is there a better way of getting in contact with people to play if I don't have anyone on my aim account? (I have never used aim and only installed it because it was recommended)

• 4 months later...

My AIM username is kerrymmurray, please hit me up to play a few friendly's. I am usually on after 9pm EST during the week. Thanks.

Able to play most evenings and weekends. One AIM as gmather.

Hit me up.

I'd love to get a gme or two in tonight, anyone interested please pm me.

I hate to keep posting, but is there a better way of getting in contact with people to play if I don't have anyone on my aim account? (I have never used aim and only installed it because it was recommended)

This.

No idea why this site doesn't have either an integrated chat (xat.com, Gabbly chat, etc.) or a channel on quakenet or whatever accessible through IRC or Chatzilla, it would make things 10x easier. AIM is unpractical and a nuisance for those who don't normally use it.

Edited by Retrieving

• 3 months later...

This.

No idea why this site doesn't have either an integrated chat (xat.com, Gabbly chat, etc.) or a channel on quakenet or whatever accessible through IRC or Chatzilla, it would make things 10x easier. AIM is unpractical and a nuisance for those who don't normally use it.

Does anyone see the cometchat bar at the bottom of the forum?

-Evan

I do. It does come in handy unless there's a freak error and the bar doesn't load.

BTW, Evan, do you ever use AIM?

I'm rarely on AIM, and don't get much time to check in here either :(

I haven't played a game of nhl94 online in way too long. At this rate my son will be joining a league sooner than I do. Glad to know the chat bar works for the most part.

-Evan