NHL'94 Forums

Spring 2010 Classic Season Starts Today!

chaos

Team schedules are up and games can now be logged on the nhl94online site.

For those of you who have forgotten how the site works, or for the new coaches in the league, a game is logged as follows:

1. Contact the coach you would like to play on AIM.

You can find their AIM by going to the nhl94online.com site. Choose the Classic '94-Spring 2010 league from the drop-down "League Selection" menu on the menu bar. Choose the "League Level" you have joined in the left-hand column and click on your Team. Your "Coach Page" should come up, and you can see which teams you have games remaining against. Click on that team's name in the left-hand column and that team's coach page should load. On the right hand side of the page, there is an area which contains the coach's AIM name. You can contact them in this manner to schedule a game.

2. Play the game.

Play the game against the selected coach. Once the game is complete, it is the home team's responsibility to log the game. This is done on the "Coach Page" that displays your schedule. By clicking on your team's name in the left-hand column, you access your "Coach Page". Games that you have at home will have a "Log a Game" link next to it. Choose the game that has been played, and record the score. Type in your password to log the game. Once this is done, the away team needs to "Confirm" the game by clicking on the game link on their schedule and typing their password. This will effectively complete the logging of the game.

NOTE: If the score is incorrect, the away team has the option to change the score. Once they do this, the home team needs to "Reconfirm" it in order for it to count towards the season.

Checkpoints

The season will be 40 games long. In an effort to keep interest up in the league, and keep the league moving smoothly, we will have WEEKLY CHECKPOINTS. You are required to play 5 games a week. If you miss 2 checkpoints in a row, you will run the chance of being replaced. This is to help finish the playoffs before the time of the year where everyone disappears and it is hard to get games in (summer). I do not think this is asking much, and most of the guys in the league are easy to reach and are active in the forums. If you cannot find a coach and would like to try to schedule a time to play, please use the "Schedule a Game" forum or send them a message on AIM. Please make an effort to reach your checkpoints!

Playoffs

In all league levels, the top 4 teams in each "division" make the playoffs, with the division winners taking the top 2 seeds. This makes it easy to make the playoffs, as GENS-B, C, SNES-A, and B only have 5 teams in a division.

For the new coaches, the rules of the league are posted at: http://www.nhl94online.com/html/rules.php

That's about all. Good luck to everyone and lets hope for another successful season!

If there are any website problems or questions, please PM me or AIM : Rage93.

If I'm not on AIM, you may be able to catch me on hamachi network beast-mode / pw beastmode (no dash). Kero5hin is also on that network. FYI, my aim/hamachi name is jurikobeski. I should've just made my forum name that..

Edited by marchawg

Hey Guys,

Later tonight I am going to make some hamachi networks for the leagues. Since we have less than 20 in each league, everyone should be able to join it. I will post here and let you guys know what the name / passwords are.

Good luck to everyone playing in the Spring 2010 Classic League! Chaos, excellent work getting this all up and running!

-Evan

Looks like points aren't showing up in the standings.

Ahh, I forgot to do something. My fault. I will correct it in a few minutes.

EDIT: Fixed. Points should now register and standings have been updated.