NHL'94 Forums

Trade Confirmation - Season 2

Coaches are allotted 8 chances to trade, this includes draft picks. Any more beyond 8 will be vetoed. Also, you may not trade *away the same player twice.

IE: You draft Guy Lafleur and trade him away, then reacquire him through an additional trade - from here on he has a permanent roster spot on your team.

If you make more then one trade please revise your post instead of creating another reply. It will save time when rosters and lines are arranged, and will also spare me the tedium of having to merge posts.

An example (doesn't have to look like this as long as it's concise):

"Winnipeg trades German Titov to Hartford in exchange for Patrik Sundstrom."

Coaches are allotted 8 chances to trade, this includes draft picks. Any more beyond 8 will be vetoed. Also, you may not trade *away the same player twice.

So 8 separate trades comprised of any number of players/picks, not just 8 players/picks, right?

to NY Rangers

Pat Verbeek

Chris Chelios

to Vancouver

Peter Bondra

12th Round Pick

CONFIRMED ,YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH DCICON NOW KG

this is stupid...

i'm not even sure bondra is better than verbeek in this rom, let alone him PLUS chelios

so from macinnis and verbeek, you have.. just bondra.

Edit: on the plus side, hokkee is in my conference, so i automatically beat one guy in the standings...

Edited by smozoma

Even I wouldn't make such a risky jump, though it'd take a blockbuster deal to get the guys I got.

this is stupid...

i'm not even sure bondra is better than verbeek in this rom, let alone him PLUS chelios

so from macinnis and verbeek, you have.. just bondra.

Edit: on the plus side, hokkee is in my conference, so i automatically beat one guy in the standings...

kiss my mr potato butt !! this gm for vets is a matter of preference ,not a matter of everyone elses opinion

I'm ringing the Hokkee bell here! Trade time!

To Edmonton:

F Jeremy "Pearl Jam" Roenick

F Peter "Bonzai" Bondra

To Vancouver:

F Mario Lemieux

4th round pick

Hokkee shall confirm.

ok booys this seals me with jr , hokkee trades back for jr for 66 and signs jr to a sealed 1 yr deal lol damn im a looney

If this is true, i take back what i said, you have now traded macinnis and verbeek for a late 4th and a 12th...this is getting close to the time that you turned sergei federov into arturs irbe in gdl.

I reconfirm the re-trade.

Seriously, if Hokkee's gonna make a commitment of not doing so many nutty trades, he should stick to it. Good thing there's a limit.