NHL'94 Forums

NHL Radio

Xstioph

So now with the subscription Gamecenter, is there no free NHL Radio anymore or what? With the ESPN360 service being garbage I just couldn't see myself purchasing it for the playoffs (it's been lagging really badly, a LOT, and is overall pretty darn bad, even with the pretty recent update to the interface). But I thought I'd at least tune in to the radio... I know I've looked for it before, but haven't been able to find it >_<

I think last season you could access the radio feeds through Gamecenter, without being a subscriber/logging in, but now... Well maybe I'm just blind... >_< What I'm looking for primarily is Red Wings Radio, but I don't find anything.

So now with the subscription Gamecenter, is there no free NHL Radio anymore or what? With the ESPN360 service being garbage I just couldn't see myself purchasing it for the playoffs (it's been lagging really badly, a LOT, and is overall pretty darn bad, even with the pretty recent update to the interface). But I thought I'd at least tune in to the radio... I know I've looked for it before, but haven't been able to find it >_<

I think last season you could access the radio feeds through Gamecenter, without being a subscriber/logging in, but now... Well maybe I'm just blind... >_< What I'm looking for primarily is Red Wings Radio, but I don't find anything.

I noticed this too, but if you go to your team's website (e.g. http://mapleleafs.nhl.com) you can probably find a link to the local radio broadcast

Thanks guys :) Ken Kal!

Tried the ATDHE earlier but one was underbuffering a lot and the other one (Justin) got a "country restriction" thingy and stopped.. Too many users or something.

i think the sites are all pretty much the same (except maybe for the rangers who were in some lawsuit over having to comply to the nhl design...)

http://redwings.nhl.com/index.html

Hah, yeah... Guess I'm just used to how it was back in the days where you accessed them through the scoreboard on nhl.com, and haven't really looked for them since then more than maybe a pair of times.. :)

Edit.. Oh, and on nhl.com there's iso cam for Z and Dats, that was actually pretty synced with the radio so.. :)

Edited by Xstioph