NHL'94 Forums

nhl 91 draft solution

angryjay93

The draft has been brutal the last few days, but i have an idea to hopefully wrap it up by the weekend.

I can post a gdl style draft for the last 6+ rounds that will start at 7 AM EST tomorrow, ill put all the rounds up, with 30 minute windows for the first few rounds and then 15 minute windows for last few. If people are down to do this, then spread the word around so everyone knows whats going on.

The draft has been brutal the last few days, but i have an idea to hopefully wrap it up by the weekend.

I can post a gdl style draft for the last 6+ rounds that will start at 7 AM EST tomorrow, ill put all the rounds up, with 30 minute windows for the first few rounds and then 15 minute windows for last few. If people are down to do this, then spread the word around so everyone knows whats going on.

sounds good to me B)

Only takes one foot dragger to throw a stick in the spokes it seems, otherwise things have been orderly.

I was under the guise that coaches would be proactive and leave a prospective list with myself or another coach.

All rounds are now block scheduled, penitentiary style before hokkee shanks someone. Check round 6 for the times.

Only takes one foot dragger to throw a stick in the spokes it seems, otherwise things have been orderly.

I was under the guise that coaches would be proactive and leave a prospective list with myself or another coach.

All rounds are now block scheduled, penitentiary style before hokkee shanks someone. Check the round 6 for the times.

Didnt take long for Cochise to step in, thanks for the update!