NHL'94 Forums

PIT vs MTL

shaftman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wags13

I congratulate the Habs on showing more heart that I thought they had. I am happy the Caps are gone and with the Devils also out the East is there for the Pens to take...

My prediction is Pens in 6.. I am happy for MTL but their season is over.

Guest Wags13
enjoy!

1 gm is not a serie...3-1 vs wsh... was not enough to stop mtl!

1-0 is nothing!

1 game is not a series, very true...but MTL will need to play much better in game 2.

Good game. Pittsburgh deserved it. Hope Halak comes back in game 2. ¸

Turning point was Adams' goal. As soon as i saw Dupuis with the puck and Adams coming down the wing i knew it was a goal.

Anyway. Let's win game 2 and take home ice adv back.

i think the turning point was the cooke on markov, 2mins roughing after the whistle gave pens a PP, i know the hit was legal and im not complaining here but if markov cant come back in this series...ouch!!

Pens PP gosh wow 4 in 4...capitals look like fkn noobs now!! :rolleyes:

thats the problem...caps were noobs. I'm doubtful about these pens... :rolleyes:

Edit - I think price is the answer now. with his big body those pucks will hit him.

With the way the pens go it down halak will never see the puck.

People calling for Carey Price are absolute nuts. HALAK is the Canadians only hope. The announcer on Versus last night said before the game he thought Price should go, mainly because Halak doesn't play well without rest.

It's the freakin playoffs! You don't win it all with 2 goalies, you need to have a #1 and ride him to the end. Halak has been outstanding, although I didn't catch the goals against him last night, ALL PP lol. I think this alternating crap will ultimately be part of the demise of the Habs (if they go that route).

That's what happens with the Habs.

If we win a game, we're going straight to the cup.

If we loose it's the end of the f**king world, and we shoot at one of our whipping boys. (See Andrei Kostitsyn for last game).

He was +1 with 10 minutes of game and somehow made us loose the game.

I don't get it. How about our PK going 0 for 4?

After seeing the game today, there should be no reason to write off the Habs. Given the Pens' 0-fer against the Devils and their terrible game against the Lightning late in the year, the Habs' defensive strengths should be effective enough to give them a chance to advance (given they can get a lead).

Oh, and Halak should be the one in the net.

Guest Houli
Pens passing was atrocious today.. MTL played like the more desperate team. Long way to go..

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ice adv. MTL!

<<<<---------------------- You see this?

When this happens, Fleury has no chance.

Halak gave in the solid performance I didnt think he had in him tonight.

I still think he may need a break once per series.

we'll see how it goes

The Pens have to make sure not to go squish by the Habs' trap game like they were today. Some good hittin' to shake things up wouldn't be a bad idea either; Fluery has to hang tough and the defense can't make concesions on their zone to leave him out to dry.