NHL'94 Forums

PIT vs MTL

shaftman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from the game. Worst refereeing ever.

You really suck ass when the crowd chants ''Referees suck'' and you cocktails get thrown at you.

Final score : Habs 3, Bettman 2

Halak is bettman's worst nightmare. I predict a 2 game suspension for Halak going in game 5.

Final score : Habs 3, Bettman 2

Halak is bettman's worst nightmare. I predict a 2 game suspension for Halak going in game 5.

wouldn't be surprised since everbody knows even wags bettman wants the tuxedo birds to win

3-2 pit

its lame that french canadian players are so good at hockey! :)

Ovechkin is way more popular than Crosby to non-hockey fans because he runs his mouth and acts outrageous. If Bettman really wanted to rig it he'd have the Caps win, unless he is trying to rig it and they just choke so hard it doesn't matter which is entirely possible.

Comissioners' ideas don't concern me too much. I just want to watch good hockey, that's it.

I got a feeling that perhaps the Habs will steal game 6 and force the last one in.

Really? Clearly they do not serve this in MTL or the fans wouldn't cry when simple obvious hockey plays are made.

You mad bro ? I understand. Your team, the cup champs, are going to game 7 vs the 19th team in the league that played the series without their best player.

Also, good call on every habs fan being french, just like every pens fan being a 400lbs americain eating mcdonalds 3 times a day.

Kevin Gorman of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review wrote after game 4 :

Oh, I'll say what I saw on my first trip to the hockey capital: a celebration of sport that left me wide-eyed in wonder, surpassed in volume of sporting events I've covered only by the Super Bowl and Stanley Cup Final.

And this is the second round.

What you get here are knowledgeable fans that appreciate hockey on every level. They cheer the nuances of the game -- from every check and chip to every shot and save -- which can be both a blessing and a curse.

Like Steelers Nation, the fans here have no perspective. Generations have been raised on the game, most with the expectation that the Canadiens will win it all. Anything short of a Stanley Cup championship is a disappointment, and any obstacle is voiced with deep displeasure.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/yb/144640158

But who is he right ? Who cares about what he writes. You are the man. Hes a no-name compare to you, i mean he didnt win blitz, dynasty and summit.

FRENCH FRIES ----> LIBERTY FRIES LOL

Edited by Zalex

Tout le monde à genoux et reciter en coeur :

Notre Halak qui est au cieux

Que ton numéro 41 soit sanctifier

Que les victoires viennent

Que tes bels arrêts soit faites

A Pittsburgh, comme au Centre Bell

Donne-nous aujourd'hui la chance de vaincre Crosby

Pardonne les erreurs de tes défenseurs

Comme ils pardonneront tes mauvais buts

Ne nous soumets pas au golf

Mais délivre-nous des Penguins

AMEN

Wow... just wow.....

I think a fairy tale underdog story might cater to fans a lot more.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqavhoPTego&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqavhoPTego&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqavhoPTego&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

sigh..theres nothing to celebrate yet :)

Tommorow 21 273 ppl already bought their tickets to watch the game at the bell center lol

Let's hope we get another GG!

Rapon to prevent Rapon?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Note: this is the same guy Mtl fans booed off of their home ice in game 3 of the first round.