shaftman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Crosby be booed tonight?

duh? its the bell center in playoff and hes the best player in the world

duh? its the bell center in playoff and hes the best player in the world

I too wondered if he would get booed tonight. I can see them booing Ovechkin but can they really boo the player that won our country the gold medal? It will be interesting to see. Anyways, I'm predicting Crosby will play like a monster tonight so they likely will end up booing him, Go PENS!

I too wondered if he would get booed tonight. I can see them booing Ovechkin but can they really boo the player that won our country the gold medal? It will be interesting to see. Anyways, I'm predicting Crosby will play like a monster tonight so they likely will end up booing him, Go PENS!

he was booed in ottawa...

Montreal is not part of Canada we disowned them years ago...Go leafs go! LOL

i wish

They'll probably be safe, but I won't discount a response on the ice. It'll happen like the Bengals and Titans when they desecrated the Terrible Towels like well... towers with which they cleaned theri cleats. They were both beaten in the playoffs by the Steelers in subsequent times.

Do you Frey Zalex and FPB actually want seperation?

What..?! They were married and we never knew? <_<:blink::blink:

What..?! They were married and we never knew? <_<:blink::blink:

stil alive? :lol:

Edit: good game tonight, the bell center is certainly much more exciting than a dead mellon arena

Edited by Freydey

True grit by the Pens.. Habs played very well but in the end.. it was A FLEURY that done them in!

He had a strong game, he didn't play it dangerously and came up with nice saves on the butterfly. He was the difference today.

And what's this hype about P.K. Subban anyway? So he scored a good goal on the short hand and he's fast. Big deal. He's gotta do a lot more than just that for people to instantly care about him. He needs to do more work.

And what's this hype about P.K. Subban anyway? So he scored a good goal on the short hand and he's fast. Big deal. He's gotta do a lot more than just that for people to instantly care about him. He needs to do more work.

<_<:blink: :blink: :lol::blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Guest Wags13
He had a strong game, he didn't play it dangerously and came up with nice saves on the butterfly. He was the difference today.

Subban is sweet dude, he has played very solid since coming up.. I like him and Georges alot..

Well, I must be living under a rock since I don't know anything else about him. Is he a rookie? 2nd or 3rd year guy? He's been brought from the AHL? What do we know about this guy?

Edited by RedWingDevil

Well, I must be living under a rock since I don't know anything else about him. Is he a rookie? 2nd or 3rd year guy? He's been brought from the AHL? What do we know about this guy?

He was excellent at the world juniors:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_World_Ju...#Top_10_scorers

Don Cherry loves him, too, and even compared him to Bobby Orr (huge praise)

WTF open your EYES.

P.K is a god. so far I have not seen him lose a 1on1 battle. He always finds a way to get the puck and move it out. he can skate ice to ice and cross the blue line 9/10 times. He can hit. He's one of the fastest guys on the ice. He makes plays.

He is SUCH an IMPACT player!

tell me how many guys can get called up at 20 years old into the playoffs when the team is facing elimnation and WIN.

Iceguy you can't question P.K's work ethic, unless your whacked out of your GA tree

WTF open your EYES.

P.K is a god. so far I have not seen him lose a 1on1 battle. He always finds a way to get the puck and move it out. he can skate ice to ice and cross the blue line 9/10 times. He can hit. He's one of the fastest guys on the ice. He makes plays.

He is SUCH an IMPACT player!

tell me how many guys can get called up at 20 years old into the playoffs when the team is facing elimnation and WIN.

Iceguy you can't question P.K's work ethic, unless your whacked out of your GA tree

Awright, awright already! I just didn't know who the guy was, jeez! So he's good, that's established. Will he keep his game up? The Habs will need to work some more magic in order to win.

unfortunately i think the canadian team haters wags and iceguy are going to be right ! These bum canadian teams better wake the f up and build contenders and not pretenders.Both canadian teams wont last longer than 6 gms.(pissed off canadian ;) )

Hey, I don't hate the teams. But it isn't my fault there are Canadian players on the American teams. Take it up to them.

A Russian player is the reason why the Pens won 2 nights ago.

i think it was more cause of a french canadian player named M-A Fleury.

Edited by Freydey