shaftman

Neither are acceptable - just punching below the belt is for pussies :lol:

thats why carse doesent understand :lol:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Houli
Ole! Ole! Ole! Halak outta the gaaaaaaame!

Fleury outta the gaaaaame!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!

Wags....where are you now!!!! EH

mr. gm #1 winner ! golf time for Wags and Carse!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CLOSE THAT IGLOO

GO HABS GO

DRUNK TIME

ps: i would like to thanks Sidney Crosby, for taking such a nice penalty at 19:50 in the 1st <_<

Edited by Freydey

I CANT WAIT FOR "WAGS" COMMENTS!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

this should be fun. Speaking of which I guess wags car broke down which is why he's not here

Auto-Canadiens-Penguins-580x435.jpg

Edited by mav

These Habs have officially destroyed about 99.9% of all hockey pools for these playoffs. <_<

EAST FINAL STARTS SUNDAY AT 19H

Edited by Zalex

That'd be impossibe, Sebe. Halak is Czech, so you'd have to circunvent the Constituion or whatever the Canadians have to do that. <_<

I'm not gonna make fun of Wags or anything. The Pens didn't look as strong as they should have in crunch time. Tihs was supposed to be their time to shine, the moment they'd show why they won the Cup last year. Somehow, they couldn't muster the drive or the magic to win.

Congratulations to the Habs. Now it's time to play the waiting game concerning their opponent.

jesus fuk ho habs go

Nothing like Habs fans piling onto Pens fans, much like the way they get pissed at how Pens fans act when they win.

Weird, we're not all that different after all, are we?

Way to respresent your country Canadian fans <_<

BTW, Gionta representing Rochester NY!

Guest Wags13

Well boys here is my much anticipated reply:

The better team won the series.

Last night the Habs were a step ahead of the Pens, they won all the battles on the boards, they were obviously well coached and studied game film very well because it was obvious being there that they anticipated the Pens next pass and move with the puck very consistently, and took advantage of their chances. The Pens played with absolutely no desire last night which is incredible considering it was Game 7, at home, and the Igloo was as loud as I've ever heard it.

Other observations from being at the game:

1) A good contingent of Habs fans were in attendance - I'd say around 500 or so

2) it was sickening to hear that stupid Ole song being chorused..

3) Halak's point blank glove on Malkin early in the third sealed that game.. if he scores, my head explodes (ears are still ringing from the crowd noise, how did it sound on tv?)

I absolutely have no leg to stand anymore in making fun of the Canadiens franchise, its fans, etc. I have officially retired from that....

..until we beat them the next time we face them in a series <_<

Good luck to the Canadiens, it should be a good series no matter if they play Boston or Philly.. my prediction is that Philly comes all the way back..

Some points about this series:

1. Throughout the season, PIT has struggled against teams with very tight defensive systems, including NJ and TB (hell, the Wild beat them twice!) Even with a ravaged defensive core (Markov out, Gill out some, Spacek out some), they shut down #87 and #71. I had a feeling that PIT would not have it so easy in this series after watching the Habs take down the Caps (especially if they couldn't score first).

2. Halak was brilliant in this series (and most of the time against WAS). The Conn Smythe trophy will likely be his, if MTL can keep it going.

3. I wish the Wild would have been more aggressive in getting Cammi (1 goal/game in this series???)

4. From seeing highlights of game 7, PIT looked very undisciplined and frustrated; the Crosby boarding penalty exemplifies this.

5. That being said, all of the games (w/ the exception of game one) were fairly close.

Guest Wags13
Some points about this series:

1. Throughout the season, PIT has struggled against teams with very tight defensive systems, including NJ and TB (hell, the Wild beat them twice!) Even with a ravaged defensive core (Markov out, Gill out some, Spacek out some), they shut down #87 and #71. I had a feeling that PIT would not have it so easy in this series after watching the Habs take down the Caps (especially if they couldn't score first).

2. Halak was brilliant in this series (and most of the time against WAS). The Conn Smythe trophy will likely be his, if MTL can keep it going.

3. I wish the Wild would have been more aggressive in getting Cammi (1 goal/game in this series???)

4. From seeing highlights of game 7, PIT looked very undisciplined and frustrated; the Crosby boarding penalty exemplifies this.

5. That being said, all of the games (w/ the exception of game one) were fairly close.

I wouldn't agree with your #4 point. Crosby's boarding call was the only boarding call they had the whole playoff and their play in general was very disciplined. Frustrated? Yes, the trap frustrated them but they did not give up more power plays than they received..

Crazy playoffs this year!

BOS and PHI get 2 days off to store up some energy for game 7...

My predictions...

PHI beats BOS (PHI is the 6th team to come back from 3-0 to 3-3. 2 of the 5 previous times the comeback team won the series. Leighton having played just 1 game will still be a mystery to the Bruins, giving the Flyers the advantage)

I don't know who will win between MTL and PHI... but I'll say les habitants!

CHI will beat down SJ.

CHI will beat down MTL for the cup, but Halak will join Giguere, Hextall, Leach, Hall, and Crozier as players winning the Conn Smythe but losing the Cup.

If SJ makes it to the finals vs MTL, MTL will win the cup!

Edited by smozoma

Series turning point: 3rd period of Game 4

That'd be impossibe, Sebe. Halak is Czech

Jaroslav Halak

NUMBER: 41

HEIGHT: 5' 11"

WEIGHT: 179

Catches: Left

BIRTHDATE: May 13, 1985 (AGE 25)

BIRTHPLACE: Bratislava, Slovakia

GAPPY BIRTHDAY HALAK (AND SUBBAN LOL)

Edited by Zalex

Guest Wags13
your best buddy wags who never aggravates or tries to kill people with words is a class act lolol

hokkee debating whether ANYONE is classy...lololololol