NHL'94 Forums

Classic Spring 2010 Checkpoint 2 Deadline May 3, 2010

chaos

Here is the list of coaches who have not yet made the checkpoint, and the amount of games needed.

Coaches in RED are coaches who had also missed the first checkpoint.

Second Checkpoint of 10 Games is May 3, 2010

GENS-A:

angryjay93 - 6 gms

Louie14 - 6 gms - He has given me a heads-up

Flamingpavelbure - 6 gms

Carse - 4 gms

IceStorm NHL94 - 6 gms

flasox24 - 3 gms

BoKnowsNHL94 - 10 gms

GENS-B:

nasinater - 2 gms

donnybrook - 7 gms

beavers33 - 7 gms - Has given me a heads-up

nationals1 - 7 gms

houli - 1 gm

GENS-C:

Jimdawg47 - 4 gms

Dragon - 1 gm

sdogg420420 - 10 gms

fernquist69 - 7 gms

MAX4000 - 10 gms

SNES-A:

dangler - 3 gms - Has given me a heads -up

prodigyof94 - 8 gms

houli - 8 gms

korovamilkbar - 10 gms

masterof94 - 2 gms

SNES-B:

Volly - 1 gm

beavers33 - 7 gms - Has given me a heads-up

hokkee - 1 gm

Alot of the guys on this list are regulars, and are always around. Try to get as many games in as you can. I would like the league to run smoothly and it's hard when a lot of guys are missing games! I know that it has been tough with the NHL91 draft going on and NHL playoffs, but please let me know if there are other issues.

I will update this list as games are played. You can post your availability times in this thread or in the Schedule A Game forum.

I will be sending an email and PM out to those who have yet to play a game, and I have a few replacement coaches ready.

I'll work on getting mine in. In all fairness, we're approaching summer time and the weather has been outstanding. I'd almost say we should do the relaxed schedule from fall classic. It's been pretty hard synching up with guys. Plus, add playoff hockey every night.

i agree with icestrom.

also sorry ive been slacking, nice weather and the fact i dont currently have my own computer to play on is really inhibiting my ability to get games in. this weekend i will be on my dads computer hoping to get games in but im not totally sure ill make the deadline in time. please dont give me the boot.

My computer is getting reformatted today after 1 month of blue-screen-of-deathing, so I should be able to begin getting my ass handed to me tomorrow.

Yeah there sure has been some nice weather out. The idea with the shorter time between checkpoints was to get the playoffs over and done with before the summer comes and people are harder to find, but it looks like that won't be the case, with a lot of guys falling behind.

I think I'm not going to be replacing coaches until I see them fall really behind (at this point if you have 0 games played you run the chance of being replaced), and I know a lot of the guys on this list will get their games in at some point, so right now it's more of a reminder as to where I would like to see teams at.

Hey sorry I was on my way to meeting the checkpoint, but my internet has been down since Thursday. However, the technician will be coming by tomorrow afternoon and I should be able to get my final game in tomorrow.

Hey sorry I was on my way to meeting the checkpoint, but my internet has been down since Thursday. However, the technician will be coming by tomorrow afternoon and I should be able to get my final game in tomorrow.

OK no problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Houlanov's been down in the dumps in these past few days due to his dog having around 2-3 months left to left since it seems to have some lump in its chest. I think he may make the deadline, but he needs just a bit of time to cheer himself up.

Houlanov's been down in the dumps in these past few days due to his dog having around 2-3 months left to left since it seems to have some lump in its chest. I think he may make the deadline, but he needs just a bit of time to cheer himself up.

Not to be cold hearted but I dont believe thats true.

Also, Prodigy has been on my case for games for a good week now I just havn't been around. he's putting the effort in.

You could ask him if you like; I dunno what else to think.

Shaftman, I've also been looking for games from you, but no show. What's up?

Just a Gens C heads up - I added everyone to my AIM list when the standings were posted and haven't seen sdogg420420 or MAX4000 online once.

Yeah I sent them PMs and sdogg answered back to let me know he's not going to play this season. MAX4000 is nowhere to be found. These guys will be replaced this week.