NHL'94 Forums

Vancouver vs Chicago

hokkeefan

Vancouver in 6.....Am I the only Vancouver fan here? It's the typical "were from the east coast and were all that matters" scene around here. GO CANUCKS GO!

Edited by hokkeefan

I back that prediction - I think Vancouver is gonna get revenge on the Hawks for last season. With a gold medal winning goalie and the leagues leading point getter on a team that's revved up like these guys aren't going to be an easy task to take on for other teams.

Guest Wags13
Vancouver in 6.....Am I the only Vancouver fan here? It's the typical "were from the east coast and were all that matters" scene around here. GO CANUCKS GO!

Vancouver and Chicago are neither from the East Coast... so we don't care about them.. <_<

Today the Canucks put the ownrz on the Hawks, but Chicago will bounce back. They just have to play more physical and make the Sedins go squish under pressure.

Vancouver lives and dies with Luongo. You can bet Chicago will go all out here.

I hope Vacnouver win it.. Although it would be kinda fun for Hossa to lose against Detroit (if all things turned out that way obviously) xD

Guest Wags13

I don't think Detroit's making it out of the SJ series.. now that San Jose got the first round monkey off their back they are a dangerous Western Conf team..

I don't think Detroit's making it out of the SJ series.. now that San Jose got the first round monkey off their back they are a dangerous Western Conf team..

But then, they only gotten to a conference championship maybe once? Can't remember too well the 2000s, since I had lost track of the NHL in those years.

Curuiously, the Red Wings would be in the same boat as the Sharks if it wasn't for the Stanley Cups they've won.

Curuiously, the Red Wings would be in the same boat as the Sharks if it wasn't for the Stanley Cups they've won.

What? And Amish people would make great hackers if it wasn't for the fact that they are deathly afraid of electricity <_<

Amber alert out for Vancouver's killer instinct. 2 nothing on the PP and couldn't seal it. Doublemint twins should feel good going back with home ice advantage.

Well, in some of the times the Red Wings won the Presidents Trophy or ended up with the top seed in the West. This one time in the 1993-1994 season, they got to the first seed and lost 3-4 in a big upset.

Take a wild guess who beaten them that year. Seriously, take a big guess...

Ready for it?

*Drumrolls*

*Drumroll ends* The San José Sharks. And Arthurs Irbe became a sort of local hero after the series in SJ and managed to make a big series vs Toronto, though in the end they lost.

Recent history isn't well for the Sharks, but they may have a chance to get to the finals if they can keep the Red Wings in check (no pun intentded) and not shoot themselves in the foot. They look a bit tougher this time, though there's a reason why Detriot managed to defeat a spunky Phoenix Coyotes team.

In related news, don't underestimate the Hawks. They can still outmuscle and outmanuver the Canucks when they're not looking. They got their own share of Olympians too, with Toews, Keith, Seabrook and a young whippersnapper named Patrick Kane. Oh well, Im sure his winning the Calder throphy in 07-08 was just a fluke. <_<

Edited by RedWingDevil

(Black)Hawk power, yeah! Chicago won 5-2. Keep going!

fricken slack ass sedins ,back to there old selves ,sedin sisters .canucks ousted in 6 once again .Looks identical to last playoffs .

u weakkk

they gonna comeback, series is fkn 2-1 ffs. All it takes is discipline.

Iam surprised what the habs did and was very ticked off at the way van has played in the last 2 games.Canucks have a gold medal goalie and the art ross winner and lot sof depth,but do they have heart?I predict a 4-3 win in overtime for chicago! :(

wow i thought you supported Vancouver, now ur just a bandwagon jumper hokkee

luongo supposed to be 1 of best in the world? I highly fn doubt that ,maybe with all the best in canada in front of him ,TRADE THAT SCUMBAG!!@!@

Cory schneider(g) in waiting for 6 mill less and is 1 of best in jr and cody hodgson(player of yr last yr) and schraeder(one of bet young americans) joining next season(which will lower cap pay by a bunch by replacing useless older guys we have) . luongo and henrik sedin to phi for Richards n Pronger , and then sign kovalchuk and then trade daniel sedin for lecalvier ,then bieksa for kaberle(same salary as bieksa i think) whoohooo lolol,then drop demitra and salo which is 8.5 mill salary ,then trade burrows,wellwood and thew 2nd for malkin ....lol,then hokkee is happy

1st line-kovalchuk-mike richards -malkin

2nd line-(one of fastest skaters in nhl) raymond-lecalvier-kesler

3rd line-schraeder-hodgson-young phenom mik grabner(will get 25 next season)

4th line-speedy young hard workin Hansen-johnson-rypein

im done dreaming :)

Edited by hokkeefan

only hokke can quote himself :lol:

LUUUUUUU isnt good :)

Cory schneider(g) in waiting for 6 mill less and is 1 of best in jr and cody hodgson(player of yr last yr) and schraeder(one of bet young americans) joining next season(which will lower cap pay by a bunch by replacing useless older guys we have) . luongo and henrik sedin to phi for Richards n Pronger , and then sign kovalchuk and then trade daniel sedin for lecalvier ,then bieksa for kaberle(same salary as bieksa i think) whoohooo lolol,then drop demitra and salo which is 8.5 mill salary ,then trade burrows,wellwood and thew 2nd for malkin ....lol,then hokkee is happy

im done dreaming :)

LOL, with GM Captain Morgan.. Only GM who could turn the Campbell All Stars into the Harlem Globetrotters and a bag of magic beans.

im done dreaming B)

who cares about Mike Gillis turf him. HOKKEE for new Canucks GM

No worries, Hokkee. They'll be able to build up something in these next few years. They just need one or two important pieces to get themselves together.

Now the Blackhawks will go a-huntin' for some Sharks.