NHL'94 Forums

2010 Playoff Scrapbook

clockwise

A picture is worth a thousand words, to quote a famous philosopher who wanted to look like he knew something about a painting to impress his egg head friends.

I'll be collecting frozen moments from the playoffs that are key turning points in a series, or the pivotal moment when your teams season was smashed into a 1000 words, all the way up to the finals.

If you would like the link to my Nigerian bank account where you can wire me a donation then send me a pm and I'll give you the pin #. Or I'll just provide you with the link, either way.

Round 1

post-194-1272752129_thumb.jpg

NOTE: Disregard the cookie cutter resolution of the collage attached. The photos were made into postage stamps by the application I used and are actually not Stalinist photoshops (ie head chopped off).

Average photo is 3000 X 2000.

Awesome quality pictures, this is in the ga!

Should make this for 91 lg playoffs :( !

Seems to be some misconception, that collage is a sample of all the pictures. Thought I was explicit enough.

Individually they are like this. Sample game 6 Buffalo at Boston.

game6lucic.jpg

translation:

PM clockwise to get a link to view these great pictures individually in full size

Edited by smozoma

• 2 weeks later...