NHL'94 Forums

Playoff Draft Rom - Season 2

clockwise

Stats are pretty good so far with the teams. Rink music is good too.

One problem: Why did you remove the circular cursors? :( Now I'm sad.

1. In the main menu, a lot of the defensemen get questions marks shown instead of their names. Not sure what causes that.. I think they're the wrong pictures, too?

2. The new weight bug fix is not applied. Use option 1 from the program, but afterward, go into the ROM, search for D0010400000E, and replace the 0E with 13 (this is to counteract how the checking in the 91 ROM is buffed up compared to the original).

PS yayyy the star is back! Wasn't a fan of the hoverboards.

Edited by smozoma

Oh, yeah. The player shots are shown fine during the player intro, but in the menu they show up as ???.

Some of the players, like Charlie Huddy hit okay, but a few heavy ones like Kjell Samuelsson, who has a large checking efficiency are a bit inconsistent. I agree on what Smoz has detected.

Oh, yeah. The player shots are shown fine during the player intro, but in the menu they show up as ???.

Some of the players, like Charlie Huddy hit okay, but a few heavy ones like Kjell Samuelsson, who has a large checking efficiency are a bit inconsistent. I agree on what Smoz has detected.

glad i took the time to read what i just wrote written by someone else

for anyone worried about breaking controllers in the future, make sure you have something else nearby to bang instead. my keyboard tray is awesome for this, it creates an incredible amount of noise, but nothing is damaged :( the keyboard jumps, the tray bounces and clangs a couple times, things on my desk rattle, the monitor sways a bit.. it's great. RAAGGH I AM ALPHA MALE HULK SMAAAASHHHHHHHH

for anyone worried about breaking controllers in the future, make sure you have something else nearby to bang instead. my keyboard tray is awesome for this, it creates an incredible amount of noise, but nothing is damaged :( the keyboard jumps, the tray bounces and clangs a couple times, things on my desk rattle, the monitor sways a bit.. it's great. RAAGGH I AM ALPHA MALE HULK SMAAAASHHHHHHHH

ya think im going to lok for punching bag hehe

HAHA that controller is courtesy of me!

Nope, sorry Wags. That controller was from classic last fall. That was approximately my 6th pc controller since august and i'm now on #9. That doesn't include the countless Sega, PSX, and PS2 controllers. Hok, I know what you're saying. It's an expensive habit.

Nope, sorry Wags. That controller was from classic last fall. That was approximately my 6th pc controller since august and i'm now on #9. That doesn't include the countless Sega, PSX, and PS2 controllers. Hok, I know what you're saying. It's an expensive habit.

lolol yeah exactly man,I have spent a small fortune over the years

Guest Houli
you guys should get the Logitech controller I have, I have literally thrown it against a wall 2-3 times and it still works like new

hahahahaha yeah! logitech is the best!!! especially after a hokkee lesson!!! hahahaha

GO HABS GO!

IMO logitechs are garbage. ya their durable, but the control on them is terrible. the d pad tends to stick and is terriable if you wanna do pass shots. i go old school, official sega 6 button controller with usb adapter. only way to play imo

edit: oh and btw rom looks great jesus!

Edited by donnybrook

when will 91 startup anyway??

well if smoz uses a wiimote and zalex uses a power glove, i guess im the only one that uses a psp

i tried to buy something that i couldn't break...

post-2287-1273676700_thumb.jpg

it's made for train simulators. insert comment about running over my opponents like a train here: ________________________________. I'm mediocre though, so there's not much to say other than "look out" once i figure out where the d-pad is.

Guitar Hero guitar. Probably the main reason I lose so much.

:lol:

I think I found a problem with the "Bo Line Method" -- if your right winger gets injured, one of your defensemen replaces him. Or maybe I implemented his method wrong..