NHL'94 Forums

Player Numbers Incorrect After Editing

Cornelius24

I created a copy of the NHL 95 ROM and did some editing to reflect actual trades that took place during the season. However, NHL 95 seems not to recognize the new uniform numbers that the players have in NOSE. They are correct in NOSE, but they show up as the numbers that the previous players wore in those same slots in the game. For example, I created a player for the Islanders, copied Kirk Muller's data over to that player, then changed his uniform number. I then deleted the original Kirk Muller with the Canadiens. I repeated this process for the other players involved in the Canadiens-Islanders trade that year.

But all of the players are wearing the numbers of the players that they replaced on the roster and in the lines. For example, Muller is wearing Turgeon's #77 for the Islanders, and Turgeon is wearing Muller's #11 for the Canadiens.

Can this be fixed? Am I doing something wrong, and is there a better way to swap and trade players within NOSE?