NHL'94 Forums

The Best of 7 KING's COURT Challenge

Schwabe

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KING!

The dangler legacy has ended in a fading silence. I herby declare myself as KING on technicality as per KCC rules.

In the event the current King has not posted results from a new series within one week of becoming or holding kingship a new King will be crowned. The new King is decided very simply: declare yourself as KING by posting in this thread (after you have verified it has been a week since the previous King has posted a series).

That said, I am hoping to prove my King worthiness in the next KCC Best of 7 matchup. BRING IT ON.

p.s. - congrats to dangler on his epic 9x series winning streak. I have a feeling that is a record that will stand for a long time.

Guest Wags13
KING!

The dangler legacy has ended in a fading silence. I herby declare myself as KING on technicality as per KCC rules.

That said, I am hoping to prove my King worthiness in the next KCC Best of 7 matchup. BRING IT ON.

p.s. - congrats to dangler on his epic 9x series winning streak. I have a feeling that is a record that will stand for a long time.

congrats to dangler for nothing.. he didn't play anybody worth a damn.. i would demolished him

Guest Houli
Dethroned cause he's not around...thats interesting...

I guess he'll just challenge who ever and take it back later.

LOL...DO U STILL AROUND? NO!!! TY

Where's the Scwabe-meister? He said he was gonna post our matches.

Schwabe (DET) VS RedWingDevil (WAS)

WAS 2 @ DET 4

WAS 5 @ DET 3

DET 7 @ WAS 6

DET 2 @ WAS 3

WAS 3 @ DET 5

DET 4 @ WAS 3 (OT)

FINAL: DET 4 vs WAS 2

Good series dude, it was back and forth.

This is my first authentic King win! Ready to defend another.

By the way, I updated the rules to make an exception that multiple series can be played on NHL playoff nights :mellow:

Edited by Schwabe

Pond is the new king? I demand the first challenge!

Hey guys, yah I've been getting super busy with work lately, haven't played 94 in the last week or two. I'll let someone else take the reigns for a bit, but in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger... I'll be back.

MTL 6 BOS 5

MTL 5 BOS 3

MTL 5 BOS 4

MTL 4 BOS 2

I am your new champion!

props to pond, played great, fun series.

Whats the record to beat...9 straight wins? Alright.

I've got a busy weekend lined up...I'll be taking challenges tomorrow after 10pm eastern...and sunday after 11 pm eastern..then ill be free all next week.

bring it on!

Exciting action today!

There have been 2 Kings since the era of the almighty dangler, but so far nobody able to earn a spot in the record books (by successfully defending his kingship; winning 2 series in a row). We'll see if shaftman can break the trend.

Edited by Schwabe

shaft vs grayto

MTL 5 CGY 3

CGY 2 MTL 1

MTL 5 CGL 4

CGY 2 MTL 1

MTL 3 CGY 2

MTL 4 CGY 3

epic series, tons of fun.

Game 6 he was up 3-2 with a minute to spare and I tied it up then scored on a fumbled puck to end the series.

amazing goaltending in this series.

ggs

Who's next?

MTL 6 BUF 5 OT

MTL 2 BUF 0

MTL 3 BUF 7

MTL 5 BUF 4

MTL 3 BUF 4 OT

MTL 5 BUF 6

MTL 4 BUF 3

Yet another epic series. Houlanov was down and out but he suprised us both and brought it to 7.

For some reason I couldnt win by more than 1 with excpetion to game 2.

ggs

Iceguy is next, i owe him a series then its hokkee/fpb

Edit - turns out my thumb is not broken just severly sprained, thanks for asking.

Couldn't snap a good game to try and seal the deal, but at least the Devils aren't half bad.