NHL'94 Forums

GDL Cup 7 Playoffs Round 1 Extra Week Info

swos

Round 2 of Playoffs will continue in one week, with or without the players of the unplayed series of Round 1.

This info is for the following players:

flasox24 & nahkahomo Gametime Thursday 7 PM EST

Vocally Caged & Mahavishnu Gametime Friday 5 PM EST

FlamingPavelBure & shifty556 Gametime Wednesday 10 PM EST

You have until Wednesday 8 AM EST to send me a list of your availability times to play your games this week.

Be specific. For example "I can play from Tuesday to Friday 4 PM EST to 10 PM EST".

Send me the availability times as a private message in GDL site.

If you still haven't played your games Wednesday 8 AM EST, and you have not send me a list of your availability times,

you will be eliminated from Playoffs.

When I receive availability times from both players I will decide the gametime for the series and announce it here and as a private message in site.

After that it's as simple as to show up at that time and play your games. If you don't see your opponent online, send a message to this thread, or as a private message

to me in site. You will then go through to Round 2 if your opponent doesn't show up to play the games in 15 minutes.

If neither player show up to play the games (and neither also post a message here telling his opponent isn't online within one hour after their gametime), they both will be eliminated from Playoffs.

Round 2 of Playoffs will continue in one week, with or without the players of the unplayed series of Round 1.

This info is for the following players:

flasox24

nahkahomo

Vocally Caged

Mahavishnu

FlamingPavelBure

shifty556

You have until Wednesday 8 AM EST to send me a list of your availability times to play your games this week.

Be specific. For example "I can play from Tuesday to Friday 4 PM EST to 10 PM EST".

Send me the availability times as a private message in GDL site.

If you still haven't played your games Wednesday 8 AM EST, and you have not send me a list of your availability times,

you will be eliminated from Playoffs.

When I receive availability times from both players I will decide the gametime for the series and announce it here and as a private message in site.

After that it's as simple as to show up at that time and play your games. If you don't see your opponent online, send a message to this thread, or as a private message

to me in site. You will then go through to Round 2 if your opponent doesn't show up to play the games in 15 minutes.

If neither player show up to play the games, they both will be eliminated from Playoffs.

still dont understand how you guys cant get ur series done SEASON AFTER SEASON AFTER SEASON !!! If you cant find the time to complete your season WHY FN JOIN!!!!

Thats bullshit. I was kicked out last GDL, cause i didnt play my playoff games, after EXACTLY one week. No consistency, totally unfair. Terrible thing u guys did to me last GDL. Least u could do is make things fair and even for everyone...

Thats bullshit. I was kicked out last GDL, cause i didnt play my playoff games, after EXACTLY one week. No consistency, totally unfair. Terrible thing u guys did to me last GDL. Least u could do is make things fair and even for everyone...
I know it sucks having to move on in playoffs by someone getting booted ,but it has to be done to teach these guys a lesson and show them you mean business

look who was the first series in the books this year

Sebe, there's a difference between what happened last season and what has happened now.

Last season your opponent messaged you, but you didn't reply and were nowhere to be found, so the next round started in schedule.

Had there been similar situation this season, it would have been handled the same, without possibility to play in extra week.

This season all the players I mentioned did message eachother and tried to get the games played, but for some reason couldn't.

Only exception being Vocally Caged, who only messaged Mahavishnu on Sunday, and this will be considered for Mahavishnu's advantage if there will be problems getting a gametime that suits them both.

quote name='The Russian Rocket' date='May 9 2010, 07:36 PM' post='91669']

To put on the future thread:

Available Monday until deadline from 5 PM to 11 PM.

I'm growing tired of waiting and waiting on people who will not answer.

I'd like to state that I can get games in tonight or Wed. night. Weekend was a little crazy moving into my new house. Anyways, you guys know where to find me.

If you want, IM me for my cell phone #.

If neither player show up to play the games (and neither also post a message here telling his opponent isn't online within one hour after their gametime), they both will be eliminated from Playoffs.

the rules updated