NHL'94 Forums

PIT vs MTL final score!

halifax

Since this is the likely to be the most hyped game of the playoffs(at least on these forums)....what do you think tonight's final score is?

Pick something different from everyone else, we'll see who gets it right.

Winner gets to pick who they want banned from the forums for a year. (j/k)

Wags - PIT 3-2 OT (staal)

hokkee - PIT 3-2 regulation (crosby)

smozoma - MON 4-2 (spacek)

clockwise - MON 5-3 (subban)

louie14 - absolute destruction

kupuck - MON 3-1

carse PIT 5-2

nationals - PIT 2-1

Houli - MON 4-2 (taken by smoz!)

Halifax - MON 4-3 OT (cammalleri)

icestorm - PIT 6-2 (Talbot)

FPB - MON 3-2 (moore)

Donnybrook - MON 5-4 OT (gionta)

WAGS your about to be booted for 1 year lolol...............I predict crosby scores the winner with 3 minutes left in 3rd to make it 3-2.I want the canadiens to win but i feel like this game is set up for the golden boy to pop the winner!!

Edited by hokkeefan

Final game at the Igloo :lol:

Will Van Damme prevent sudden death?

Sudden_death.jpg

Will Youppi and Iceburgh fight to the death on the top of the Igloo?

Pk Subban GWG, it's super effective, 5-3.

I predict M.A. Fleury will come down with a fever and be replaced in the middle of the game. The arena's fire marshall will then pose as Fleury and "re-enter" the game, mere moments after murdering the Penguins' mascot. "Fleury" will then viciously suckerpunch somebody and get a gamer.

The game will go into overtime, but the Igloo's roof will open, the scoreboard will fall to the ice, and some random helicopter will explode in the neutral zone.

The game will be called a draw, but more importantly, the Igloo's fire marshall will be a hero in the eyes of his children.

Meanwhile, in Montreal, confused citizens won't know whether to riot as if they won the game or riot as if they lost, so they'll do both just to be safe.

EDIT: Dammit Clock, I really wish you posted that, like, two minutes sooner.

Edited by Louie14

I predict M.A. Fleury will come down with a fever and be replaced in the middle of the game. The arena's fire marshall will then pose as Fleury and "re-enter" the game, mere moments after murdering the Penguins' mascot. "Fleury" will then viciously suckerpunch somebody and get a gamer.

The game will go into overtime, but the Igloo's roof will open, the scoreboard will fall to the ice, and some random helicopter will explode in the neutral zone.

The game will be called a draw, but more importantly, the Igloo's fire marshall will be a hero in the eyes of his children.

Meanwhile, in Montreal, confused citizens won't know whether to riot as if they won the game or riot as if they lost, so they'll do both just to be safe.

EDIT: Dammit Clock, I really wish you posted that, like, two minutes sooner.

:lol:

We need to sign Luc Robitaille, just in case we need somebody to score with the puck at the red line and 12 seconds left in the third period.

Wags picked Pittsburgh 3-2 in OT so I will say Pittsburgh 3-2 in regulation

Edited by nationals1

I updated the picks at the top

nats and houli, your selections were already picked by others if you decide you want to change them.

I'll go Habs 4-3 in OT... and sir crosby a hat trick in a losing cause.

GWG: Camel-air-eee

I gotta go 6-2 Pitt as much as I'd like to see Montreal move on and play Philly, yes Philly will do whats only been done twice in modern day history.

(Talbot)

No one guessed the correct score but clockwise gets a silver medal for coming close.

In light of last night's events...I'll award an honorary gold medal to louie14 for his prediction of absolute destruction.

nice job looting the foot locker...LOL

http://news.globaltv.com/sports/story.html?id=3022318

In light of last night's events...I'll award an honorary gold medal to louie14 for his prediction of absolute destruction.

louie also did guess that Fleury would get pulled as well

I don't see any habs jersey's. I see a bunch of low lives taking advantage of the situation.