NHL'94 Forums

My take on the season

Shifty

Well, after a rough ending to an otherwise decent season, I drew FPB in the playoffs. After game 1, and a 7-2 Kings win, I was feeling good. Then, Mog took over and FPB won 3 straight. Backs up against the wall, my guys forced a game 7. Down 2-1 with minutes to go, FPB's defense locked down and put an end to our season.

All in all, I am pretty happy with how it went. Pushing the series to a 7th game and giving FPB all I could muster has certainly lit a charge under me. I'll be back next season, I can't wait!

Now, FPB and Tampa Bay, bring us home the cup!

Thank you man. Good series. Never tought you'd push me this far. Good job.

translation-good job for someone i thought was a fricken bum <_<

shifty had a good team and hes a good player ;)

no surprise to me at all

Edited by hokkeefan

I'd suggest you get a separate screen name for AIM and pay more attention to the boards. After giving you numerous chances and the headaches involved with you considering quitting so many times, you ended up screwing me out of the seed I deserved in the playoffs because I tried to contact you for three months.

I'd suggest you get a separate screen name for AIM and pay more attention to the boards. After giving you numerous chances and the headaches involved with you considering quitting so many times, you ended up screwing me out of the seed I deserved in the playoffs because I tried to contact you for three months.

So many times? I was upset that my g/f was diagnosed with cancer (thankfully, the operation was successful, and on top of that the cancer ended up being benign) and said something I regretted, saying I wanted out of the league. I already apologized for that. As for trying to contact me for 3 months, I call B.S. I don't recall hearing from you on site, for one, and I also don't know about you trying to get ahold of me for 3 months on AIM.

I played 52 regular season games, it's not like I went out of my way to avoid people. My playoff seed wasn't going to change I think whether I swept you in our season series or not, not excusing me from playing games, but damn, if you wanted to play so bad you should have just kept messaging me. Do you have record of even contacting me? Like I said, I don't recall seeing msg's on the site. I don't check the forum often.

Remember what happened to me last season? Came in as a replacement coach, played all my remaining games but a few, got enough points to make the playoffs just barely, and I got knocked out of the playoffs because the coach I was supposed to play didn't respond to my game play requests. I suggest you make a better effort at contacting me, perhaps, I was around.