NHL'94 Forums

MTL vs PHL

Freydey

Broons didnt need mtl to stop their post season run this time GA!

MONTREAL IN 6 GAAA

GO HABS GO GA

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broons didnt need mtl to stop their post season run this time GA!

MONTREAL IN 6 GAAA

GO HABS GO GA

Yeah, the Bruins fucked up the leads.

Yeah, the Bruins fucked up the leads.

no the Bruins choked hard

no the Bruins choked hard

Same thing, they just couldn't finish off the Flyers.

Here comes the Battle of the Underdogs!

Not only did the bruins choked after leading 3-0 in the series, but they were also able to choke after having a 3-0 lead in game 7. Now that is some serious choking.

No Umberger for the flyers this time, Habs in 6.

THE PHILADELPHIA MIRACLE BOYS!!!

WE ARE HOT AND MONTREAL IS TIRED

FLYERS IN 4!!!

We are tired? You wish. We played our last game 2 days ago and you played tonight.

Not only did the bruins choked after leading 3-0 in the series, but they were also able to choke after having a 3-0 lead in game 7. Now that is some serious choking.

No Umberger for the flyers this time, Habs in 6.

And here's something I've discovered. The series ended 4-3 for the Flyers. What was the final score? 4-3 Flyers! The Bruins led 3-0 at one point in the game and lost it; what was their series lead before this point? 3-0!

Ow, I think my brain took a hit on this double whammy.

Habs in 6! Team is playing absolute perfect play-off hockey! They have the best execution of a game plan by far then anyone else... They took down the President's Trophy winners and the defending Stanley Cup Champions. They play defense better then anyone right now and capitalize on their opportunities when they need to... Everyone doing the small things right - that's what wins the Cup.

I Hate Carcillo. And soon we'll see why...

he's the guy everyone hates to play against but would kill to have on their team. In the mold of my boy Patrick Kaleta, except Kaleta can run a mack truck through the end boards.

Flyers in 7 again, as long as Leighton stays healthy. If not, Habs in 5.

he's the guy everyone hates to play against but would kill to have on their team. In the mold of my boy Patrick Kaleta, except Kaleta can run a mack truck through the end boards.

Flyers in 7 again, as long as Leighton stays healthy. If not, Habs in 5.

maybe gm's might want him on their team but i dont think anyone who has to play with this guy would want a cheap shot artist with no respect of any player in the lg on their team,the guy is a schmuck with no respect for anyone.only schmucks themselves enjoy this useless excuse for an athlete.

I Hate Carcillo. And soon we'll see why...

If you don't like Carcillo than you don't like Lappiere for the Canadiens

there the same type of player but Carcillo is a bit more skilled as he has 22 pts and maxim has 14 pts

thats probably because Carcillo plays more though and its also why he has more PM than lappierre

If you don't like Carcillo than you don't like Lappiere for the Canadiens

there the same type of player but Carcillo is a bit more skilled as he has 22 pts and maxim has 14 pts

thats probably because Carcillo plays more though and its also why he has more PM than lappierre

I'm sorry but sometimes your comments are so retarded.

Carcillo gets points because he plays with the big philly guys.

And i believe Lapierre hasn't yet dropped the gloves and punched someone unconscious while he couldn't defend himself.

lol Lapierre (my pest) vs Carcillo (other pest) Vs Pk Subban (black captain)] Vs Briere (the skinny white boy) Vs Beregeron (french frog) Vs Richards (fkn Canuck)Vs. Sergei Kostitsyn (Homoboy)Vs. Peter Laviolette (Homophobic grandpa) Vs Wags (???) Vs. Freydey (GA maniac) Vs. Icestorm( Asstorm ) Vs. Habs (his playoff b***h) Vs. Zalex (Wack on drugs) Vs. Metzgeresism (pastor) Vs. Dr P1zza

(evil) Vs. Jesusplaysnhl94 (GOD) Vs....

ALL OF YOU MOFAPES

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOWOWOWWOA

WKOAKWOKOWKOFAW

EFSAF

DSFSDFDSFAGSFSF

I'm sorry but sometimes your comments are so retarded.

Carcillo gets points because he plays with the big philly guys.

And i believe Lapierre hasn't yet dropped the gloves and punched someone unconscious while he couldn't defend himself.

I believe Carcillo won us an entire game against the Devils, and scored the overtime goal, he has skill and I do not believe he has gotten in a single fight either this postseason, so you all can eat your words.

bottom line is any team in the league would love to have a Carcillo. He's the type ofplayer, in generalany team hates to play against but would love to have on their team. he's chippy, he's dirty sometimes, but thats freakin hockey. ANYone who argues to the contrary is smokin crack

2-0 Van Riemsdyk wow look out now

Now it's 4-0 Flyers. That's hard to swallow.

Now it's 4-0 Flyers. That's hard to swallow.

make it 6-0

I have not seen a single habs fan on this thread since the game started, I wonder why. Oh right they are a bunch of sore losers. Best goalie in the playoffs who, he just got kicked out. Do not give me bs about him getting kicked out against pittsburgh either.