NHL'94 Forums

MTL vs PHL

Freydey

Guest Houli
I have not seen a single habs fan on this thread since the game started, I wonder why. Oh right they are a bunch of sore losers. Best goalie in the playoffs who, he just got kicked out. Do not give me bs about him getting kicked out against pittsburgh either.

wags #2 here!

1 game is not a series! B)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange... First off stop speaking in giant letters.

2nd Off: Why would we brag s**t about loosing?

ob expecting us to whine and cry like wags did when the penguins lost

I'm sorry but sometimes your comments are so retarded.

Carcillo gets points because he plays with the big philly guys.

And i believe Lapierre hasn't yet dropped the gloves and punched someone unconscious while he couldn't defend himself.

Im not totally sure but I dont think Carcillo has even the whole playoffs yet!

and ya he gets to play with better players cuz hes effective with them!

I have not seen a single habs fan on this thread since the game started, I wonder why. Oh right they are a bunch of sore losers. Best goalie in the playoffs who, he just got kicked out. Do not give me bs about him getting kicked out against pittsburgh either.

1. During the game, we are watching it, we arent in front of our computer you mofape. I guess that makes us sore losers ?

2. Of course we are sore losers, we trashed talk about the flyers tonight and blamed the refs for the lost right ? No one said a freaking word idiot. I would have like to see your post if the score was the other way around. May be you wouldnt have post anything so that would have make you a sore loser right ?

3. Fine I wont give you the 'BS' that Halak got kicked out against PIT. - On another note, Halak got kicked out against WAS.

4. Im a sore loser but ill tell you this : the flyers deserved the win we played like s**t. Its just one game and the series is far from over. Boston won game 1 last round, they lost the series. Same for the penguins and the canucks (3 of the 4 teams that lost in the second round won game 1).

5. No need to type with huge orange letters to make up for your microscopic dick , we can still read you well with normal text.

6. gg - oh wait nvm i forgot, im a sore loser

7. Orange Black 92 has officially been classifed in the category : Not in the GA.

Edited by Zalex

looooooooooooooooooooooool ;)

Guest Wags13
ob expecting us to whine and cry like wags did when the penguins lost

Cry and whine? Maybe I should pull a mav and just quit half.........................................................................

Edited by Wags13

Going down 1-0 isn't anything that should phase a team who has gone through two very tough opponents in two full 7 game series. Philly owned the ice tonight and deserved that win. I still think Montreal will win this series because of how well they play as a team from the third line to halak. There will be a little flame under the arses of MTL in gm 2, I expect them to bring it.

Sorry about the rant last night guys I was a little too pumped up for the series. But anyway I really do not believe I am in the wags category yet, I do not want to be in the ga, and is this text small enought for you zalex?

OrangeBlack, why didnt you tell us you were at the game last night with your friend ?

Marc-Antoine Godin of La Presse Tweets: "2 PHI fans yelled at TV guy 'go back home, you f@#$#& French-Canadian!' One had Briere jersey, the other a Gagné". HA. HA. HA.

RADIO GAGA, RADIO GOU GOU, RADIO BLAH B... I CANT PRONONCE BARACUDA !! ;)

Cry and whine? Maybe I should pull a mav and just quit half.........................................................................

hahaha awsome post

I don't have much against you mav but it is true...

OrangeBlack, why didnt you tell us you were at the game last night with your friend ?

Marc-Antoine Godin of La Presse Tweets: "2 PHI fans yelled at TV guy 'go back home, you f@#$#& French-Canadian!' One had Briere jersey, the other a Gagné". HA. HA. HA.

RADIO GAGA, RADIO GOU GOU, RADIO BLAH B... I CANT PRONONCE BARACUDA !! ;)

LOL

I only have an old Forsberg third jersey and a Richards winter classic jersey, niether are from quebec or are french canadiens thank you very much.

theyre not americans either ;)

<font size="4">LOL</font>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Beauty lip synch.

Wilson sisters are money, though.

Donny face it you are pissed because your team just made terrible history. Be happy man at least you get Tyler Seguin.

huh?

how are the canadiens gettin Seguin?

Donny's a Bruins fan of you have not yet noticed, not trying to be rude but just letting you know.

Oh

I thought he was a habs fan:p

There's no chanting in hockey you hab frog loving dolt...

:)

No Chanting in hockey? lol u are really from pittsburgh :lol: