NHL'94 Forums

MTL vs PHL

Freydey

uh oh

PHI goal #1: was that not going to be a 2-line pass?

PHI goal #3: set play to get around hall gill's shot blocking right near the net

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a bit worried when some Philly fans started chanting Olle, Olle Olle Olle, Olle Olle after the 2nd goal but Carter potted the 3rd and I think this series is just about over... is Montreal even trying to play defence?

I was a bit worried when some Philly fans started chanting Olle, Olle Olle Olle, Olle Olle after the 2nd goal but Carter potted the 3rd and I think this series is just about over... is Montreal even trying to play defence?

Your officialy the dumbest person on these boards. Congratulations

It is now over... Flyers 4-2 final score.

Habs, it has been a very nice run. Salutations!

KEYSTONE STATE > CANADA

lets put this into perspective, 15 of the Flyers 20 players are Canadian. ZERO are from pensyla state.

Penguins have 1 player from pensyla.

AIDS > CARSE

Guest Wags13

Pure class from the frogs.. MTL had a nice run but once again disappoints its over-expecting fan base.. once Halak has some more film on him and the rest of the league catches up, they go back to being the dogs they usually are.

Go Blackhawks! Can't see Flyers raising a cup..bleh!

Pure class from the frogs.. MTL had a nice run but once again disappoints its over-expecting fan base.. once Halak has some more film on him and the rest of the league catches up, they go back to being the dogs they usually are.

Go Blackhawks! Can't see Flyers raising a cup..bleh!

dont talk about class when ur calling me a frog fkn redneck

lets put this into perspective, 15 of the Flyers 20 players are Canadian. ZERO are from fagstone state.

Penguins have 1 player from fagstone.

AIDS > CARSE

I dont know if you can lump french canadian players and non francophile players in one group. After all, Quebec wants to become its own country. They feel they are better then the rest of Canada. They fail.

I think you should re-do the stats on the flyers: US, Eurpope, Canada and French Canada

After this series I have realized who the nice people from Montreal are and the big time losers.

Winners: Shaftman, Houli, and HABS

- always polite and never rude

Losers: Freydey, and FPB/RR

- always say something mean and low and never anything nice to say

I would like to thank the first three for being good sports, and the next two, stop calling everybody who supports another team a dumbass.

ex. ive seen u call myself, wags, and nats all dumbasses in the past two weeks

I dont know if you can lump french canadian players and non francophile players in one group. After all, Quebec wants to become its own country. They feel they are better then the rest of Canada. They fail.

I think you should re-do the stats on the flyers: US, Eurpope, Canada and French Canada

So you speak for 1.8 million people now?

Didn't know somebody from NY represents the thoughts of a whole province.

Seriously though, what the hell do you know? Your generalizing a whole province and a country you don't even live in.

HABS is going to go jump into traffic instead of riot in the street tonight.. at least you fools got to celebrate absolutely nothing while it lasted!!

Be insured you won't touch the GDL championship with your hands Carse.

Yeah.. I am completely "assured" that no one will be touching an intangible nhl94 title with their hands flamer.

thanks frey your a really nice guy... but honestly you dont rattle me

I dont get whats wrong with OBs orange letters either? to me the text and you canadiens fans avatars are pretty much the same deal, just reppin your guys teams!

I can't speak for the various reactions here, but one thing I'm certain is that it was been a surreal experience for the Canadiens, no question. One that I'm sure they're gonna learn from, as they may discover things that they have experienced these past weeks and for that, I don't really count it as a failure, but rather the next step to finally make the push for the Cup.

As bombastic and memetastic as it is, I'll use Herm Edwards famous words here:

THEY CAN BUILD ON THIS!!

Edited by RedWingDevil

I can't speak for the various reactions here, but one thing I'm certain is that it was been a surreal experience for the Canadiens, no question. One that I'm sure they're gonna learn from, as they may discover things that they have experienced these past weeks and for that, I don't really count it as a failure, but rather the next step to finally make the push for the Cup.

As bombastic and memetastic as it is, I'll use Herm Edwards famous words here:

THEY CAN BUILD ON THIS!!

Continuing on the trend

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME! HELLO! DAT DAT DAT!