NHL'94 Forums

Deadlines - Season 2

clockwise

All coaches must have 20 games played by Friday, 12:00 AM, June 18th.

All 40 games on the ledger must be completed by Sunday July 18th.

Failure to meet the aforementioned deadlines will result in possible forfeit losses or coaching replacements.

• 2 weeks later...

3 weeks left to make the 20-game checkpoint!

still at zero games, so need to play a game a day from this point on:

beefjerkyrules6

mcarthursbu33

kgman01

3 weeks left to make the 20-game checkpoint!

still at zero games, so need to play a game a day from this point on:

beefjerkyrules6

mcarthursbu33

kgman01

PATHETIC!!!!!!................just give me all 3 teams and ill have 60 done by end of weekend :blink:

You won't have to worry about me when it comes to games, that's for sure. A few of the others, though....

Seriously its really time to get rid of the pests

Seriously its really time to get rid of the pests

When Jesus asked me to join the league I was unemployed and had lots of free time...............2 weeks after the draft i was offered a position downtown. I told Jesus that I would try my best to get my games in before the deadline but I just have been so concentrated on not f**king up at work its been impossible. Since I been such a pest I will step down for another person to take my team, no point having u guys cuss me every chance u have......PS Enjoy ur summer

When Jesus asked me to join the league I was unemployed and had lots of free time...............2 weeks after the draft i was offered a position downtown. I told Jesus that I would try my best to get my games in before the deadline but I just have been so concentrated on not f**king up at work its been impossible. Since I been such a pest I will step down for another person to take my team, no point having u guys cuss me every chance u have......PS Enjoy ur summer

lol cmon bro I'm always the first to defend your a$$ but it only takes 5 min to get online and post you won't be around. If you do that people dont start calling you out instead of waiting 3 weeks into the season to show up. No one wants you out of the league, it makes it way more legit having you in it obviously.

yeah man, instead of messaging me go die frenchman everytime you get on on aim, you could have just post this on the boards. It's not like your a rookie and don't know how it works, mista 10 times champion

Edited by Freydey

The first mile marker was passed Friday, 3 coaches failed to meet the checkpoint: Hartford (Boknowsnhl94), Quebec (Tubahero), and Philadelphia (Beavers33). All in the Prince Of Wales conference.

Icestorm gets a get out of jail free card because he took over for Kgman.

Look I know it's summer and everyone want's to be in a Corona commercial, but some effort needs to be made by way of scheduling matches on the forum, through instant chat, or private messages so that you can start the playoffs on time.

The good news is: all sins forgiven if the entire schedule is completed by the end of the regular season.

The bad news is: I have mob ties.

Not sure what the penalty will be for not completing games by the final deadline but they will likely include point deductions for playoff eligible teams, draft selection sanctions, or a combination of both.

Some of us are nearly done. I'm around 5-7 games left to end.

• 3 weeks later...

All coaches must have 20 games played by Friday, 12:00 AM, June 18th.

All 40 games on the ledger must be completed by Sunday July 18th.

Failure to meet the aforementioned deadlines will result in possible forfeit losses or coaching replacements.

JULY 18 TH sucks cause the lg has come to a hault and momentum is what keeps lgs interesting.once again another lg is allowed to go too long and everyone loses interest ,maybe one day u guys will figure out 2-3 months is wayyyyy to fricken long for lgs !!!BONEHEADS!!

I've yet to see Bo in my AIM. I'm already thinking of details to upload my home game file vs Freydey.

• 2 weeks later...

Kept my mouth shut about extending the deadline in case anyone was pushing to get games in. I think 20 games or so were played on Sunday alone after no action for a while.

Some coaches won't make the playoffs because of games played, Beavers for instance could leap frog over Smozoma if the deadline is extended. Same for Donnybrook and Wags. Seeding will have a big impact in the first round and it would be shuffled if more games are played.

Didn't really expect everyone to get done in the summer on time with vacation and all. I'll extend the deadline if it coaches want me to, otherwise the playoffs can begin shortly

Didn't really expect everyone to get done in the summer on time with vacation and all. I'll extend the deadline if it coaches want me to, otherwise the playoffs can begin shortly

only 4 guys have finished so far, so my vote is to keep the season going another 2-3 weeks.

also maybe post the DNP rules if they aren't out there yet -- how it will affect overall points (do you lose points, a la Blitz/GDL, or just get losses? does your draft position worsen?)

Most unfinished games right now are the source of TubaHero - he has 19 GP which means there are 21 games left that are his responsibility which means 11 coaches will have unfinished games because he hasn't signed on since last check point. To let the season go on longer and give the guys who put 91 league games in their asshat until July 18th have a shot at passing the guys who played all along is crap. We all knew the deadlines were June 18th and July 18th. I say assign DNPs and move on - regular season has been to inconsistent and slow to wait any longer.

Edited by kupuck19

wait 2-3 weeks, no way!

1 more week maybe, but I REALLY doubt its going to make any difference as meatshit never plays and doesnt look like hes going to anytime soon.

The whole schedule will never be finished, some guys just aren't bothering for whatever reason.

Tuba was written off weeks ago, maybe he has PTSD with those two wins. It wouldn't be fair to deduct points or punish teams in the draft that couldn't get in games against him.

Even if the playoffs did begin today the matchups would be delayed since some coaches aren't around right now. Personally I don't see the harm in a few more days when most teams are idle.

The cut off is Friday 12am.

I think tuba/meats is at his cottage. He's a youngin', so kind of hostage to his parents' vacation plans. No clue when he gets back. Would have been nice to have informed people he was taking off, though.