NHL'94 Forums

A game for fun with a new guy?

WrabelWrage

What is up everyone I'm new I just registered 5 minutes ago. I love NHL 94 and hope to play with some people. I use the GENS to play it and I hope to play it with some people!!

Guest Wags13

Welcome aboard.. best way to get a hold of others is thru AIM.. so if you have an AIM ID reply with it and we'll add you to our lists..

My AIM is WagsTh

Edited by Wags13

Thank you. My aim is CrazyLazyB0y. (The O in boy is a zero.) If everyone uses AIM on here I will be on AIM more then.

I brand new to this website and I have a great passion for Hockey. I want to first learn how to play with another person online and than play a fun game. My aim is CrazyLazyb0y the O is a zero.

Alright I'll add you. I also downloded Hamachai and all networks were full so i'm looking to just play someone for fun to see how it works online.

Alright I'll add you. I also downloded Hamachai and all networks were full so i'm looking to just play someone for fun to see how it works online.

ideally everyone would take the 30 minutes it takes to learn how to forward ports on their router so we don't need hamachi anymore.

here is my guide: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=11567

However, you can get by by playing on a server instead of p2p. server play doesn't need hamachi

Edited by smozoma

ideally everyone would take the 30 minutes it takes to learn how to forward ports on their router so we don't need hamachi anymore.

i thought you still needed to foward ports for hamacho. p2p direct is much better anyway.

i thought you still needed to foward ports for hamacho. p2p direct is much better anyway.

no, we use hamachi because it makes it unnecessary to forward ports in your router (linksys, d-link, netgear, etc)

what you do still need to do, though, is allow the port through your firewall software (windows firewall, zone alarm, norton, etc).

but yeah, p2p is definitely better than server play