NHL'94 Forums

Winter Classic Announcement

orangeblack92

Guest Wags13
I can't really understand what the debate is.

The two greatest superstars in the game are playing head to head so they can better sell the game in the US...the way it should be.

And to cater to Canadian fans, we'll have our own outdoor game for hockey day in Canada (cal vs mtl)...the way it should be.

doesn't everyone win?

Not to these Canadian-inbred's, they want their sport all to themselves and would rather see it dead than get popular outside of Canuck-land.

If ice does not naturally occur where you live, you don't deserve to have the sport.

Hockey won't survive without American support- get real

I don't see your fat asses on my ponds, where hockey lives and breathes with a passion I don't expect you to understand.

A passion that will live with or with out the NHL and its fucked up commish.

Get real? You don't know what real hockey is.

If ice does not naturally occur where you live, you don't deserve to have the sport.

I don't see your fat asses on my ponds, where hockey lives and breathes with a passion I don't expect you to understand.

1. Walk into a Tim Horton's, look me in the eye and tell me Canada is not also fat

2. If water does not naturally occur in your icy environment, do you not deserve to drink it?

Canadian pride and passion for hockey is clearly greater than that in the United States, but it is difficult to appreciate your elitism to think that the NHL doesn't need the American market. I play hockey 3 nights a week (with a job... that might make me different than most), so I find it difficult to believe I cannot understand your passion for it because of my geographic location.

I was making two seperate points and you put them together, also, I was talking wags.

Secondly, how are you comparing the necessity of drinking water and the hobby of playing hockey?

And last I checked it rains all over...

1. Walk into a Tim Horton's, look me in the eye and tell me Canada is not also fat

I can't look you in the eye but I would walk into Tim Hortons and tell you Canada is not fat

not very many fat people go to Timmys man

Guest Wags13

Um, last time I checked, ice forms in PITTSBURGH.. (home of the NHL94 community by the way)

I was making two seperate points and you put them together, also, I was talking wags.

Secondly, how are you comparing the necessity of drinking water and the hobby of playing hockey?

And last I checked it rains all over...

If you are talking to Wags, PM him. You posted on the forum for all people to read.

Your words - "if ice doesn't occur naturally, you don't deserve the sport." It's a pretty simple analogy.

and does Pittsburgh represent more NHL94 players than any other location here? (if you live like 3 hours away from Montreal... you don't live in Montreal)

I can't look you in the eye but I would walk into Tim Hortons and tell you Canada is not fat

not very many fat people go to Timmys man

So I had to look it up

percentage of obesity among adult population:

Canada - 23%

USA- 33%

if the fatties in Canada don't go to Tim Hortons, where do they go?