NHL'94 Forums

Chris Pronger and Ben Eager

WrabelWrage

I just read the article pertaining to the verbal argument between Chris Pronger and Ben Eager. Basically Chris Pronger took the game winning puck shot by Eager and threw it in the garbage. Ben Eager wanted this puck to keep as it was the game winning puck. After the game was finished Eager skated over to Pronger exchanging some words. The, from the towels thrown by the fans after the game, Pronger flipped up a towel to the face of Eager. Both players have received 10 minute game misconducts.

Pronger calls his actions "ways of getting into the heads of his opposition" I call it childish antics. I feel Pronger hated the fact they lost and acted as such taking a prized possession from a fourth line forward. What do you think though? Do you feel this is a good tactic to get into the minds of the blackhawks? Or do you feel this is just Chris Pronger being a sore loser. And how do you feel the first 10 minutes of the first period will be without Pronger?

All I know is tonight will be very physical and it will be tough for the BlackHawks to win in Philly.

Yeah I heard about that...He stole the pucks after both games. I thought it was kinda funny actually. I'm sure there will big a big race for the game 3 puck...haha.

And how do you feel the first 10 minutes of the first period will be without Pronger?

Are you suggesting that the 10 minute game misconduct will carry over to game three? Penalties do not carry over from game to game.

ahahah penaltys carrying over funny stuff

like Mike Richards said, "You can go tell him to give back the pucks, but I won't!"

this is pretty comical actually, I can't believe anyone really cares

If Chicago wins the cup I don't think that not having the game winning pucks will take away from te experience

Are you suggesting that the 10 minute game misconduct will carry over to game three? Penalties do not carry over from game to game.

Sorry I got confused with the penalty.

It matters....

I know I'd like to have a souvenir of a game winning puck from the Stanley cup finals, if it was my game winning goal.

Last I checked players tend to do this...and Pronger knows it...

Pronger is being a b***h

Pronger sucks. I enjoyed watching Byfuglien toss him around.

....?

Pronger sucks? B)

Pronger can have all the pucks he wants while Eager has his hands on the Stanley Cup.

Pronger got a cup too

and 2 gold medals B)

Haters hattin'much? Just get over it; it ended days ago.

you guys have got to be kidding me

Chris Pronger sucks... in your dreams!

The guy played just under 30:00 min a game at least!!!

Like frey said hes got 2 gold medals and a stanley cup, so im sorry but that does not suck

Pronger is one of the best at what he does

do you know how hard it is on his body to play the full season, the olympics, and then all of the playoffs!!!

you critics can just be unbelievable somtimes, ya Pronger sucks because hes an idiot lmfao

Flyers fans: Yeah, they were so close and yet so far, but at the same time, you must realize that the Flyers really pulled off a run for the ages for a team that most considered at the end of the season to miss the playoffs/1st round exit. Instead of dwelling on the Finals, you should be proud of surprising every hockey fan in the world and setting the tone for years to come. This is a playoff-caliber team with the threat of making a deep run for years to come. They proved that they are built for the playoffs. Be proud of your team.

And all of this coming from a Rangers fan.

Flyers fans: Yeah, they were so close and yet so far, but at the same time, you must realize that the Flyers really pulled off a run for the ages for a team that most considered at the end of the season to miss the playoffs/1st round exit. Instead of dwelling on the Finals, you should be proud of surprising every hockey fan in the world and setting the tone for years to come. This is a playoff-caliber team with the threat of making a deep run for years to come. They proved that they are built for the playoffs. Be proud of your team.

And all of this coming from a Rangers fan.

Thanks all of you guys for agreeing with me, and I am trying to remember the run that we made. It is kind of hard to do this only three days after we lost in the most terrible fashion. Anyway I will realize that I should be happy about the run soon. Anyways those two who said Pronger sucks are the idiots and obviously he hasn't been on their favorite teams. He's the best defenseman in the league.

Edited by orangeblack92

your just stupid!

- That's true, I am stupid. Very valid point.

- How about this though? I can have my opinion and you can have yours.

- You are = You're. Not your.

- You know what is stupid: Internet drama. I appreciate your passion though. The world def needs more hockey fans!

- All that being said, I still thoroughly enjoyed watching Byfuglien man-handle him!

- You are = You're. Not your.

watch out, grammar police! :lol:

ur stoopid