NHL'94 Forums

UPDATED: Classic Spring 2010 Final Checkpoint

chaos

UPDATED 6/14/2010

Guys, I'm making this checkpoint for June 20th, since there are still a few guys who are still behind. For any of the groups that finish ahead of time, we can start the playoffs sooner for those groups.

The race to 40 GP:

GENS-A:

Zalex - 1 gm

Vocally Caged - 12 gms

angryjay93 - 9 gms

canadiensfan66 - 9 gm

hokkeefan - 3 gms

Louie14 - 18 gms

Flamingpavelbure - 13 gms

IceStorm NHL94 - 9 gms

flasox24 - 6 gms

Freydey32 - 5 gms

BoKnowsNHL94 - 5 gms

GENS-B:

WagsTh - 8 gm

donnybrook - 12 gms

RedWingDevil - 6 gms

chaos - 22 gms

beavers33 - 14 gms

nationals1 - 3 gms

dcicon5148 - 6 gms

hokkeefan - 3 gms

GENS-C:

SureShot - 9 gm

mcolligan - 7 gms

funkbrother62 - 6 gms

rc69fab - 5 gms

TubaHero - 19 gms

Dragon - 12 gms

SuperDave - 25 gms

patstew19 - 16 gms

orangeblack - 6 gms

SNES-A:

dangler - 6 gms

RedWingDevil - 3 gms

xot82 - 3 gms

prodigyof94 - 18 gms

masterof94 - 10 gms

shaftman - 3 gms

fenty62 - 7 gms

auggie - 12 gms

SNES-B:

me - 6 gms

Volly - 3 gms

Auggie - 3 gms

Looking for Tubahero in gens-c. Haven't seen him in awhile. Need to play 5 games against him to finish my season.

If he doesn't respond to the PM i sent yesterday, he will be replaced by the end of today. If he does, CHI will be replaced.

I need both Chaos and Beavers to respond to me soon in Gens B

I'll be on in a half hour or so.

Damn. Will you still be around after I eat?

For some reason, I can't play with beavers online with neither servers nor Hamachi. My screen freezes even as the connection starts the game and I don't even see the title screen. It's becomming a problem.

For some reason, I can't play with beavers online with neither servers nor Hamachi. My screen freezes even as the connection starts the game and I don't even see the title screen. It's becomming a problem.

Try reinstalling ZSNES. I havent had it freeze up on me in awhile after i did that.

maybe its time to not let certain guys join next season as a penalty for killing the lgs this season .Then maybe guys will take it a little more serious next time around,gotta have zero tolerance for all these slackers or this happens.Maybe cut gens C out as well . B)

If he doesn't respond to the PM i sent yesterday, he will be replaced by the end of today. If he does, CHI will be replaced.

Any news on Quebec? Have 6 games to play against him. I also have 3 vs Dragon to play to round out the season, but we are having difficulty organizing something due to the time difference & work hours right now.

Edited by Sureshot

Games in SNES A have been done this morning. Fenty has to recconfirm a score I corrected.

when do playoffs start?

whenever the group(s) you're in finish playing the games that they have remaining hokkee

Hey everyone,

Playoffs will start next week. I will have the schedule up Mon or Tues.

As far as those who have yet to play games, please make an effort to schedule them either by posting in the Schedule A Game area or leaving an IM for the person. I will make judgement calls and assign forfeits or DNPs on the remaining games to finish playoff seeding.

As far as my availability for GENS-B, I will be on tomorrow morning until 11:30 Eastern, then back on prob around 5 Eastern and will stay on AIM for the rest of the night if anyone wants to get games in.

@Chaos:

I got only 3 games left in Gens B. All of them are at my home vs you.

The files of the SCD version of NHL 94 was causing compatibility problems for the online games, so I had no choice but to delete them all. It has run nicely these past days.

has prodigy been replaced? I'd really like to finish my season...

Hey Shaftman, I don't know why your trying to portray yourself as a superstar, especially when you don't reply and continue to ignore my league games requests. If I'm not mistaken, it was you that logged out as soon as you saw me log in the other day, that doesn't sound like a person who wants to finish their season.