NHL'94 Forums

GDL Season 7 Final ANA at TB Game 2

CamKneely

this is sweet work VC>

But wouldnt it be even cooler if we had the sound bytes of both Carse and FPB during the game?

geezus listening to this VC u reminded me of someone:

this is sweet work VC>

But wouldnt it be even cooler if we had the sound bytes of both Carse and FPB during the game?

geezus listening to this VC u reminded me of someone:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Haha yeah I get that a lot. Here I can summarize it easier.

Slightly lisping, heavy Yinzer accent: I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME CANADA SUCKS

Slightly adolescent, hint of French accent: NO I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME AMERICA SUCKS

(repeat until game ends)

as much as i would like to to watch this series I can't cause the video on the site ain't working at least for me (keeps buffering/loading) so why couldn't you just have made it simple by uploading it on youtube?

as much as i would like to to watch this series I can't cause the video on the site ain't working at least for me (keeps buffering/loading) so why couldn't you just have made it simple by uploading it on youtube?

I've never had a problem watching games at various times during the day over the last couple days. The reason we are using WeGame as opposed to Youtube is that WeGame allows for longer videos so there is no cutting of any game footage as there was for game 1 which was posted on Youtube.

I've never had a problem watching games at various times during the day over the last couple days. The reason we are using WeGame as opposed to Youtube is that WeGame allows for longer videos so there is no cutting of any game footage as there was for game 1 which was posted on Youtube.

i was just saying that cause ever since game 2 was put up everyday since then i've been trying to watch the game on the site but it never works for me it just has the loading circle thing go round and round

It wasn't loading for me today, but then this made it work for me...

1. load game 1 video. watch a few seconds. close it.

2. load game 2 video. it now works!

it seems like watching game 1 kicks something into gear and you can watch game two. weird.

It wasn't loading for me today, but then this made it work for me...

1. load game 1 video. watch a few seconds. close it.

2. load game 2 video. it now works!

it seems like watching game 1 kicks something into gear and you can watch game two. weird.

tried that just now and it works. Finally i can watch game 2!!

• 3 weeks later...

thought i'd bump this by saying where are the rest of the games?