NHL'94 Forums

Editor v0.8.1

statto

• 5 months later...

Anyone know how the playoff format works in this editor?

Also, if we change a team name for example I changed Hartford to Carolina, is there any way to actually alter the name int he menu or the logo, or is that beyond this editors capabilities?

I'm looking to make a 2022 Rom, just trying to setup the basics first using this and the other editor combined.

Edited by Zeno

• 2 years later...
On 3/30/2021 at 11:20 PM, Zeno said:

Anyone know how the playoff format works in this editor?

Also, if we change a team name for example I changed Hartford to Carolina, is there any way to actually alter the name int he menu or the logo, or is that beyond this editors capabilities?

I'm looking to make a 2022 Rom, just trying to setup the basics first using this and the other editor combined.

You can edit team names with the editor.

You cant edit logos. You can swap or erase center ice logos, check the thread(s) about it on the forum. The editor cant do it.

Menu logos can be erased too iirc and they may be even swapped. I made a post(s) about it in the past, search the forum or check my posts. I will investigate what can be done with menu logos later this year or in 2024.

About the playoff format. There are 32 playoff "trees", 32 possible scenarios. Each row = one PO tree. If you want to have only one PO scenario, fill one row with 16 teams. Then you can play only with these 16 teams. If you choose a team not in the playoffs, the game will crash. So you should put each team in play-offs at least once to avoid it. The more trees you want to have, the more rows in the editor you have to fill.

Edited by DominikJagr