NHL'94 Forums

GENS A finals results

Carse

Habs squared off against Carse for the two's second championship meeting, the first being a narrow Carse victory in an epic 7 game series in the since defunct Dynasty league. The two teams in this contest were not as evenly matched, and the series ended up being not as close as some had hoped.

phi @ van: 9-6 VAN

phi @ van:5-2 VAN

van @ phi:6-5ot VAN

van @ phi:8-5 VAN

van wins series 4-0

good series HABS, Philly just couldn't match the speed of the Canuck forwards.

Triple Crown holder: Blitz, GDL, Classic. Easily best in the game today. Time to step up boys and take the 91 and Fincup crowns. Else we may have a Federer on our hands.

Triple Crown holder: Blitz, GDL, Classic. Easily best in the game today. Time to step up boys and take the 91 and Fincup crowns. Else we may have a Federer on our hands.

Who's brilliant idea was it to let Carse have the mighty Penguins in FinCup? :lol:

In all honesty, screw Carse whereever he goes and see if I care.

And apparently, I think Swos and Mahavishnu either didn't get the memo or got it too well. The Pens' overall rating is rather deceiving.

In all honesty, screw Carse whereever he goes and see if I care.

And apparently, I think Swos and Mahavishnu either didn't get the memo or got it too well. The Pens' overall rating is rather deceiving.

Hokkee South translation: I just got my a$$ whooped 19-1 in 2 games versus Carse with a pathetic Caps team :blink:

like said before in different topics, i think iceguy takes all of this a little too seriously. really, why do you have to say things like "screw this guy"...don't get it. remember that night you told me i "could be blown to red mist and you wouldn't even care"? come on mexico, lighten up. you got beat and that's that. none of us care to hear your sob stories about getting beaten.

i "could be blown to red mist and you wouldn't even care"?

That is freakin hillarious. I can't even breathe i'm laughing so hard at that quote.

Iceguy has definitely replaced Hokkee as the community loose cannon. I try even harder to pound him in games just to hear the new ways he finds in english to insult me.

I'll be glad to be his Nadal ;)

ps- congrats, Carse

You are the Iron Mike of NHL94

Edited by jrodimus

Iceguy has definitely replaced Hokkee as the community loose cannon. I try even harder to pound him in games just to hear the new ways he finds in english to insult me.

Careful - you are dangerously close to no longer being looked up to

still don't know how carse ended up as a rival instead of something higher on that list...apparently i'm not a rival because iceguy doesn't think rivals are supposed to beat him ever :P

how dare u post when u can be playing 94 ,stinky beaver