NHL'94 Forums

The Triple Crown

Carse

That is right ladys and gentlemen. with the completion of the spring classic playoffs, I have done the unthinkable and claimed the first ever triple crown in NHL94 history. While other sports have their triple crowns, secretariat 'aint got nothin on the level of difficulty involved in claiming just one championship in the big three leagues.

post-209-002571000 1280116145_thumb.jpg

Winning all three leagues in a lifetime would be an amazing accomplishment, but to hold all at the same time is something I never thought would be accomplished.

I never could have achieved this level of success without the help of the following people:

Smozoma: General Manager and head of personnel. Without smoz in my corner, I can say that my success in any league that involves a draft would be hindered greatly. Smoz is the #1 star of team carse and will have his jersey retired someday.

Icestorm: Assistant coach, coordinator of exhi gas, head of scouting department. Never went into a series unprepared thanks to this guy.

Freydey: The best rival since iceguy. Every one of these titles had to go through you, and while we never met in the finals, getting past you made the rest of the way seem a lot easier.

Vocally Caged: Equipment manager. You introduced me to my first game of 94 about 4 years ago and got me to stop playing 96. :o You also finally got me this controller 3 years later than you said you would but better late than never.

The journey started way back in Decemeber with the start of the blitz season. the scene shifted to GDL where the Ducks found themselves trailing in the series 3-1 to flamer. The team did not get rattled, and came all the way back enroute to the GDL championship. The final step was Classic, where Freydey pushed the Nucks to a game 7 overtime in the opening round. With these three cups all at once, it feels great to finally put to rest all of those rumors that KGman is the top nhl94 player.

The gauntlet has been thrown: Will Carse claim the two remaining league titles and hold every single gens title at once? only time will tell.

congrats, this level of domination is unheard of.

must be difficult fighting off all the ladies these prestigious cups surely attract ;)

i'll update the IIHF rankings eventually... I'm sure you'll be at the top now :P

congrats, this level of domination is unheard of.

must be difficult fighting off all the ladies these prestigious cups surely attract ;)

i'll update the IIHF rankings eventually... I'm sure you'll be at the top now :P

you can only imagine...

A Triple Crown horse winner almost never happens for some thing or the other. The contender gets an awful injury at the 3rd big race, he loses the 2nd one, some other horse makes a giant upset and so on.

I guess if it had to happen some time at some game, it had to be here.

I'm not sure if I want that. Some things could go wrong with that.

That is right ladys and gentlemen. with the completion of the spring classic playoffs, I have done the unthinkable and claimed the first ever triple crown in NHL94 history. While other sports have their triple crowns, secretariat 'aint got nothin on the level of difficulty involved in claiming just one championship in the big three leagues.

post-209-002571000 1280116145_thumb.jpg

Winning all three leagues in a lifetime would be an amazing accomplishment, but to hold all at the same time is something I never thought would be accomplished.

I never could have achieved this level of success without the help of the following people:

Smozoma: General Manager and head of personnel. Without smoz in my corner, I can say that my success in any league that involves a draft would be hindered greatly. Smoz is the #1 star of team carse and will have his jersey retired someday.

Icestorm: Assistant coach, coordinator of exhi gas, head of scouting department. Never went into a series unprepared thanks to this guy.

Freydey: The best rival since iceguy. Every one of these titles had to go through you, and while we never met in the finals, getting past you made the rest of the way seem a lot easier.

Vocally Caged: Equipment manager. You introduced me to my first game of 94 about 4 years ago and got me to stop playing 96. :o You also finally got me this controller 3 years later than you said you would but better late than never.

The journey started way back in Decemeber with the start of the blitz season. the scene shifted to GDL where the Ducks found themselves trailing in the series 3-1 to flamer. The team did not get rattled, and came all the way back enroute to the GDL championship. The final step was Classic, where Freydey pushed the Nucks to a game 7 overtime in the opening round. With these three cups all at once, it feels great to finally put to rest all of those rumors that KGman is the top nhl94 player.

The gauntlet has been thrown: Will Carse claim the two remaining league titles and hold every single gens title at once? only time will tell.

HEY!! ...maybe you should tell the chicks at the bar that ur the best nhl94 player of last 2 yrs and see if it works lololol

you forgot to include me on your list of thanking people. you know, for leaving the community for almost a year and then returning to only be a shell of my former self...so you're welcome and congrats on the accomplishment

you forgot to include me on your list of thanking people. you know, for leaving the community for almost a year and then returning to only be a shell of my former self...so you're welcome and congrats on the accomplishment

Damn, youre right.

Thank you AJ for stepping down as GDL commish so I wouldn't get DQ'ed from the playoffs for the 3rd time for absolutely no reason! With you still in the community there is no way I wouldnt have gotten DQ'ed from the playoffs for nothing.

Damn, youre right.

Thank you AJ for stepping down as GDL commish so I wouldn't get DQ'ed from the playoffs for the 3rd time for absolutely no reason! With you still in the community there is no way I wouldnt have gotten DQ'ed from the playoffs for nothing.

:lol:

Funny s**t

Damn, youre right.

I only DQ'd you once...and that must mean youre pointing to the instance where i gave you 2 MONTHS TO PLAY A SERIES? yeah, oops, my bad dude. <_<