NHL'94 Forums

Playoff Deadlines - Season 2

Carse

every round is 1 week? how long are we going to wait around for these bums to get their games done? im seeing no effort from ajs series and houli has been MIA for a month

for the first round, i think 2 weeks is good.. there are bound to be some guys who just can't make it work when there are 8 series.

I need Houlanov to show up for the games. When does he want to play?

2 weeks have passed, no effort has been made by AJ, or houli. Ive seen deathxblood on 3 times this week and iceguy is always available. boot these two slack bums and keep the playoffs rolling!

Although habs hasnt been on recently he is apparently on vacation or something and I have seen Donny on a lot this week.. HABs has a track record for playing his series on time so I expect them to get it done by this weekend..

Our conf has been done all week.. boot these idiots and lets keep this rolling!

2 weeks have passed, no effort has been made by AJ, or houli. Ive seen deathxblood on 3 times this week and iceguy is always available. boot these two slack bums and keep the playoffs rolling!

Although habs hasnt been on recently he is apparently on vacation or something and I have seen Donny on a lot this week.. HABs has a track record for playing his series on time so I expect them to get it done by this weekend..

Our conf has been done all week.. boot these idiots and lets keep this rolling!

Glad I got booted for not playing games. How many games we played the last 2 weeks carse, like 30? Ya,and dont give the W/L's either