log yer games!

smozoma

http://www.nhl94online.com/html/playoffs.php?lg=6&sublg=GENS-A

A league:

zalex-habs series not logged

zalex-vc series only 2 games logged

finals?

B league:

is B done? none of the last 2 rounds are logged.

WagsTh-RedWingDevil

dcicon5148-beavers33

finals?

C league:

Sureshot-mcolligan

finals?

I'm still looking for Wags and no sign of him these days. I'm still looking for the games!

Wags notified me that he's been pretty busy this summer with his marketing job and his family and it had taken a lot of space in his life so he's giving me the pass. Who else remains now?

Thanks for the updates

All that remains now are the B and C finals!

Good luck to Sureshot, SuperDave, RedWingDevil and... RedWingDevil? there's been a mixup in the B finals, it says RedWingDevil vs RedWingDevil, instead of dcicon5148 :)

Thanks for the updates

All that remains now are the B and C finals!

Good luck to Sureshot, SuperDave, RedWingDevil and... RedWingDevil? there's been a mixup in the B finals, it says RedWingDevil vs RedWingDevil, instead of dcicon5148 :)

Haha yeah I know. That was put in as a placeholder until dcicon-beaver series was played as it wasn't played yet when I updated the brackets. I'll fix it later today.

Chaos puts a lot of work into the website to ensure we have the convenience of being able to log scores. When I see guys simply posting in the forums that they won or recording their scores here...then why bother having a website. Some people complained when we didnt have a website for classic league...and now there`s some that don`t use it when we do have one. Just asking to give some respect for Chaos, who spent a lot of time to get this running for the community.

Peace and love.

good point d. i kinda keep wondering the same thing. i guess the winners always like to post the results so everyone knows they won. props to chaos.

that and the losers never want to post their scores.. although I got all mines posted :D

that and the losers never want to post their scores.. although I got all mines posted :D

Maybe the system can be modified so it doesn't matter who posts the score? i know when I lose a big game at home, I don't really want to rush to the site and report my score... or upload the game (GDL/Blitz).

The winner should report the score or upload the game..

every time i lose i post. don't see why you wouldn't.

Most guys go and say 'I got the games', but you should still save the games just in case.

Maybe the system can be modified so it doesn't matter who posts the score? i know when I lose a big game at home, I don't really want to rush to the site and report my score... or upload the game (GDL/Blitz).

The winner should report the score or upload the game..

That's not a bad idea. The other team would still have to confirm though. Since we don't have save states set up on the classic website as of now.