NHL'94 Forums

Just a thought..

pavel

When you see things like 15 guests in certain amount of time i think, what if all these guests were posting members, i remember this place was ALIVE. Who remembers egg? or BSdaemon or hell even Dr P1zza. RecordBreaker looked like he was going to be the next Cr0sbar. Damn, when i came back here i was expecting the good times of SUMMER 06! that 30 team rom was kickass.

Please, lets create a more active site. Anyone on this hit or shoot attempt of a more posting loosely used bandwagon.

When you see things like 15 guests in certain amount of time i think, what if all these guests were posting members, i remember this place was ALIVE. Who remembers egg? or BSdaemon or hell even Dr P1zza. RecordBreaker looked like he was going to be the next Cr0sbar. Damn, when i came back here i was expecting the good times of SUMMER 06! that 30 team rom was kickass.

Please, lets create a more active site. Anyone on this hit or shoot attempt of a more posting loosely used bandwagon.

Ive been lurking around here the last few days wondering if this place is worth getting involved in. Question - how difficult is it to find an online game here?

I used to be a pretty avid nhl 94 player back in the day.

Ive been lurking around here the last few days wondering if this place is worth getting involved in. Question - how difficult is it to find an online game here?

I used to be a pretty avid nhl 94 player back in the day.

Yes, it is worth getting involved in. You can learn alot. Custom ROMS are great. Leagues are great also. I play SNES(occasionally GENS too) and I usually don't have too much trouble finding games. I'm not too familiar about the GENS players though.

Edited by rc69fab

Pavel : Wait until September when every wacklord is back from vacation, there will be more people online. Also, in a month or so, NHL 11 will come out, the pre-season will have started and the hockey mania will be back until next summer. But yea, we could use more mofapes into our community.

Joe : If you have aim, you shouldnt have any problems to find a game, once you added most of the active players here.

no im not talking about invading /b/ im talking invading sports (/sp/ and video games (/v/)

also im going on vacation but i will try to stay connected.

Edited by pavel

no im not talking about invading /b/ im talking invading sports (/sp/ and video games (/v/)

also im going on vacation but i will try to stay connected.

been posting "NHL 94 general" and "SWOS general" threads with tutorials and links to downloads on both /v/ or /sp/ for the past 3 months or so, no one gives a s**t. I went as far as creating an #nhl94 channel on irc/quakenet but no dice.

They'd rather play either that shitty Hockey flash multiplayer game whose name escapes me atm or FIFA/PES. f**king casuals.

Edited by Retrieving