NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94-96

To All The Great Men That Edit Games This Is My First Hacked Rom... NHL 94 NHL 96 Style!

I Attached This Rom Because I Want You THE EDITORS To Tell Me What You Think. On Another Note All The Team Emblems Are The Same As In NHL 94

Except For The Capitals And The Islanders Who Still Have The Original Emblem In NHL 96. If Any Of You Game Hackers Can Edit The Caps And Isles Emblem On My Edited Rom Feel Free To Do So. Because I Don't Know How. Here Is The Download File Of My Hacked Rom....

Thank You For Your Help On Teaching Me To Hack My First Rom

Cheers!

NHL \'94-96.bin

Edited by Stepher1980

Yes I Can Edit The Rosters But I Don't Know How To Edit The Team Emblems Of The Hurricanes Into The Whalers,Coyotes Into The Jets And The Avalanche Into The Nordiques. :)

$8.95 on amazon, $26.95 hardcover

I imagine all your posts are book titles due to the capitalization :D

it's really annoying. worse than all caps. do you do it intentionally?!

People are used to reading small letters. It's easier. Big letters for long swaths of text becomes hard to read because it's like you have to read each word individually, so it breaks the flow.

And I'm just curious, do you email people at work or hand in school assignments that way? :/

appropriate to what?