NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 World Rankings

beavers33

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we create an official NHL 94 world rankings system?

• Yes
    • No

Got this idea from Retrieving's comments in the NHL 11 thread. What do you guys think. Maybe we use smoz's rankings system to take every player that's played in official leagues over the past couple of years and have a regularly updated rankings system. Then maybe Evan can post it on the homepage. This could create a higher level of competition and rivalry than already exists.

If this happens, maybe we can do a world cup type thing every year, where we take all the guys outside the top 8 or 16 and have qualifying tournaments, then they join the already exempt players in the actual tournament.

Got this idea from Retrieving's comments in the NHL 11 thread. What do you guys think. Maybe we use smoz's rankings system to take every player that's played in official leagues over the past couple of years and have a regularly updated rankings system. Then maybe Evan can post it on the homepage. This could create a higher level of competition and rivalry than already exists.

If this happens, maybe we can do a world cup type thing every year, where we take all the guys outside the top 8 or 16 and have qualifying tournaments, then they join the already exempt players in the actual tournament.

I have a combined rating system that takes into account classic, gdl, blitz, and nhl91. just waiting for classic and 91 to wrap up before posting it :)

i thought i remembered you mentioning that, but i wasn't sure. either way, we should do our best to make it a widely accepted and maybe we can get some of the guys from other sites (tbn) that aren't already here, to come over and start playing regularly.